••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, September 24, 2008 (item)

Our Third Date – Sep 24 2008 by Red

Posted at 8:58 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , ,

Sunday night Jim shows up at my door looking for Kim. Kim left at noon after waiting for Jim too long. She told me to tell him to walk home. I offered to take him home and she said no – he needed a lesson.

I reminded her that most of it was out of his control. She didn’t care – her pussy was aching – she missed her bed – and she was supposed to have her first pussy the night before.

She kissed me on the cheek and said she was in no mood for fucking right now –call her later when the asshole showed up and she was gone.

Jim asked if he was in trouble. I said yes and I called Kim. She told me to relay everything she said. I agreed.

First she called him an asshole – not one phone call the entire fucking night then he had someone else call so that he would not have to listen to her.

She told him he could not come home yet, that I would make sure his cock was hard but if he touched me or his cock he would not be coming home for a long time.

She told me to show him some skin. I asked how much and she told me she did not care. She told me to strip – so I did.

I handed the phone to him while I did. He described what I was doing. He stood up and pulled out his cock. He was hard in seconds.

She told him what I should do. Evidently she was telling me to do what he liked. His cock was beautiful – but then again I was so fucking horny any cock would have looked beautiful.

She asked if his cock made me wet – I told her through him I was soaked. She told me he liked to watch a woman masturbate. So I started rubbing myself.

He was having a hard time restraining himself and he handed me the phone.

She told me what to say to tease him and I told her I could see a little cum on the tip of his dick. I heard her moan then she asked me to lay my head back and close my eyes until she told me differently.

She started telling me what they were going to do to me then I felt a very soft touch on my pussy and someone lifted me easily off the couch.

I kept my eyes closed but knew I was being laid on my bed. I felt the same soft touch and someone’s tongue on my clit. I came and asked if I could open my eyes.

When I did Kim was between my legs. Jim was sitting in a chair – his punishment was to sit and watch and no jacking off. His cock was throbbing.

She slid two fingers into me and I told her I needed something to touch and kiss. She reversed her position putting her pussy right in front of my face.

I spanked her several times telling her if she ever teased me again I would spank her harder. Then I finger fucked her hard until she started coming and I spanked her more.

Jim lost it and I watched him start to shoot. I told him to fill the bitches mouth so he did.

Then Jim and I fucked her. I tried to put my fist in her but she was too tight. Jim got most of his cock in her throat and she choked but kept trying to get more.

I spanked her telling her she needed to get his whole cock down her throat – she was supposed to be the greatest cocksucker in town.

Each time I smacked her she open her mouth wider and tried to take more. Once I hit her pussy/clit and she swallowed him all the way for just a second.

When he started pumping her throat deep and hard she started coming while I tried to split her pussy apart with my hand.

We let her calm down then we changed ends. I stuck my pussy on her face and he stuck his cock deep in her. IT was such a turn on to watch that beautiful cock fill that tight pussy especially while her tongue and fingers did me in.

As soon as she licked my clit and spread my lips I was coming. As soon as his cock hit bottom she was coming and within five minutes he came.

We rested for about five minutes then she put me on my knees with herself under me in the classic 69 position.

She licked my clit then sucked his cock until he was hard and I was going crazy.

All of a sudden my pussy stretched wide and was filled with his beautiful cock. She was fingering my asshole and licking us both.

I started coming and they made me go into my panting mode. God it was good. I felt her finger my asshole then felt him join her. They treated it right.

I felt him tensing up and then felt his hot cum splash my pussy. I came in one long continuous moan.

She made him pull off and she licked him all over then made him slam it back into me which caused me to cum.

After another break he laid me on my back and put his head in my crotch and cock near my mouth. When he started licking me I started playing with his cock then started sucking him.

When he was hard he moved between my legs and fucked me again but every once in a while he made his wife suck him.

Then she sat on my face facing him and pulled my ankles back. I felt fingers rubbing my ass then his cock slowing slid up my ass. When I felt his balls touch my butt he yanked it out and slammed it back in.

She was telling him what to do and was coming watching him while I licked her.

He told her he was close and she told him to fill my ass then squirt them both.

He did. I came several times feeling him shoot against my stomach and feeling his cum leak out my asshole.

We fell asleep but were wakened when my girls got home. She washed his cock, sucked it hard then had me ride him. I made him fuck her while I kissed and licked them both then sucked him dry when he came.

We all hugged and they left. Monday I was so horny I could not concentrate but I never saw them. Tuesday night they called and said they were going to stop by after work.

Dani brought the kids up to swim so I borrowed her office and got them both hard and wet then let them fuck me.

I finally got his entire cock down my throat then I made him fuck my pussy then ass while she watched and I spanked her.

She squirted several times and when he finally came he sprayed us both on the face and tits. We both came watching that hard cock spurt.

We all took a quick shower and left work. She called around bedtime and we had phone sex – she told me what he was doing while I masturbated. She told me the next time she would send him to see me and I could tell her what he was doing. I told her to bring herself and he could masturbate. She agreed.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window