••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, September 5, 2008 (item)

The Khildren - Sep 5 2008 0413 by Dani

Posted at 4:38 AM
Tags -- , ,

Have you ever waited for a firecracker to go off?

I guess Pops and Stubby took a practical joke a little too far for Moms (and Lisa) so they intervened telling the kids what was going on.

Oops, Khildren are Killer Children - My new word of they day.

They also engineered a water revenge with freezing cold water. But Pops and Stubby knew the Moms too well and they hid like cowards so the kids missed out.

Moms and Lisa did get a little revenge on the 'ole guys' with cold water squirt guns in their beds. The 'ole guys' did not get to sleep in their beds since Moms watered them.

I hear from them (text message) that it was fun but they are afraid to come out of their fort, Momtoo's room.

Liz left me a message to please text them when Pops and Stubby get up. Pops and Captain are making breakfast right now. I am not sure if a truce is in the works or if this is a 'trojan horse' to pull the 'ole girls' (they are going to kill me) and 'the kids' into a surprise attack.

I would not trust any of the guys any farther then I can throw them. 

I texted the 'kids and gals' that breakfast was in the works and the 'ole guys' were going all out.

Stubby came down about a half hour ago wanting to know if I had seen Lisa. I didn't answer, I just frowned at him so he knows whose side I am on.  He went into the kitchen.

When I went in to refill my hot toddy (and eavesdrop) they all shutdown until I left.

So here I sit waiting for the explosion wondering if I will get ANY notice.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window