••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, September 3, 2008 (item)

My Good Friends – Sep 3 2008 0704 by Dani

Posted at 7:08 AM
Tags --

I am sitting in a classroom waiting for my teacher. And I am evidently waiting for the rest of my classmates.

I am going to kill the other slut, the one named Lisa.

I woke up early today. I was going to write a couple of stories but remembered I had a paper due today. Lisa was to help me edit it and I would edit hers.

I gave her mine and she made a few suggestions and I edited it. She told me I could check hers before she turned it in. No problem.

When you walk into this building, the entrance way opens into a common area with lots of chairs and couches. I saw Cg1 and Cg2 sleeping on adjacent couches but knew they used their cell phones to wake themselves up so I ignored them.

When 7 am rolled around I wondered why Lisa was late, she was getting ready to leave home right behind me. With 702 showing my watch I checked my laptop time. It matched my watch but something else caught my eye.

Yesterday was our Monday for the week since Monday was a holiday. But yesterday was actually Tuesday. So since yesterday was our Monday that would make today Tuesday except yesterday was Tuesday which makes today Wednesday.

Did you follow that. Me, a graduate student figured that out. And about 45 minutes after I should have known that today IS Wednesday which means our first class starts at 10 am.

So I am three hours early. No wonder my classmates are still asleep and Lisa went back to bed. I’m still going to kick her butt.

But first I am grabbing the couch behind my classmates so that hopefully I’ll hear their cell phone alarms. I do not know how to set my alarms.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window