••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, September 6, 2008 (item)

The Serious Side Of Pops – Sep 6 2008 1200 by Dani

Posted at 12:15 PM
Tags --

Pops only slept for a few hours then came down to watch the race he recorded from last night.

When I came back into the room he was in a bad mood. Mom said they had canceled the races last night and tonight because of the hurricane. Hurricane? I have not watched or read much news in the last two days.

Ya see, there was this war, it was intense, so much fun, and we won!

Hurricane Hanna, now a tropical storm hit the Carolinas and was forecast to screw up the races in Richmond so NASCAR rescheduled them both for Sunday.

I wondered why Pops would be upset with six or seven hours of racing.

I forgot football season had started. CHI @ IND Sunday night – YES! But he has to figure out how to watch three+ NFL games AND two races.

He raided my room and stole my DVR and borrowed Annie’s TV. We now have three TVs in the great room. There are some things Pops takes seriously.

He is recording the Illini game and right before noon Adam and a few of his friends that I had not met and two or three girlfriends showed up.

I was thinking orgy (I know – I know – I am terrible) but Pops came down wearing his Junior, Edwards, Stewart NASCAR shirt that Momtoo made him and they were off.

I figured they were going to a party but Mom reminded me I had turned down the chance to go watch the truck race at Gateway this afternoon.

Outside was Summer with a limo with Annie, Fire, G, and Blackmama standing around talking. Blackmama had a good looking black kid with her that was all touchy-feely.

It had never dawned on me that Blackmama might have a man. Have to give her shit on Tuesday.

Me? I’m wondering how much energy Adam will have after dinner.

I better wear something that will keep him hard from the first moment he sees me until that moment I let him get off.

I asked Moms to fix my hair and help me dress but they have a shopping trip planned with the kids so I am on my own.

I just called Red, she is at home enjoying time with Fish and told me she used to do makeup and hair for a TV station. She’ll be right over to help me raid my closets.

She also offered to shave me since Pops is unavailable. Pops has shown her a few tricks. I wonder what else she has in mind. (I know – I know – I am terrible).

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window