••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, September 4, 2008 (item)

Sleeping – Sep 4 2008 545 by Dani

Posted at 6:06 AM
Tags --

I’m not talking to Lisa – she should have at least looked for me at school or called me when I was not in class.

Then again, I am responsible for my own destiny. I was so pissed when everyone laughed at me I was a real bitch to Liz.

Her father grounded her for calling me what I was. When I pointed out she was correct, he rescinded his punishment.

This morning when I came down I apologized to Liz again and she laughed at me but a good night’s sleep had wiped away the bitch.

Lisa said something and I told Liz to tell the ‘real’ bitch I was having trouble hearing today.

Lisa did not say another word.

Stubby came down to check his daughter’s home work. Perfect he said then Liz asked why he would not expect it. Lisa said something we could not hear and then went to the kitchen.

Stubby asked Liz what she had done. I told Stubby what I had done and he asked why I could not be a good loser.

Liz said he was right, I was not being very ‘sportsmanlike’. I laughed and when Lisa came in I stood and gave her a big hug and called her a fucking bitch slut.

We laughed until we cried and Liz even cried. Stubby said his work was done and went for a run.

I hate the end of summer. It is usually sucky weather (yes that IS a word) and it stays dark longer and longer. It is after six and it is still dark.

Fucking winter is coming – we never have fall or spring here – at least not for very long.

Liz wrote me a program that tells me the day of the week and what is on my calendar every five minutes until I kill the program. It starts at midnight and runs every hour – “just to make sure I get the message”.

To be fair she put it on Lisa and Pops’ machine too. We are trying to figure out how to kill or at least make it shut up after a few minutes.

Normally today we have a 7 am class but it was canceled so we do not have to be there until nine.

Then I HAVE to go to work for a while. Things need my attention – like signing the paychecks.

At 3 pm I need to take Liz driving – she needs ‘bad weather’ experience and since we have a hurricane coming (remnants of Gustav) it is a perfect time.

So for those of you who are not happy I am not posting very much – get a fucking life. Moms are home until next week so I do not need to keep them updated.

I do have some stories but school, work and kids come first. Fuck I sound like a mother.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window