••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, September 6, 2008 (item)

So Excited – Sep 6 2008 1030 by Dani

Posted at 10:35 AM
Tags --

I am so excited. I am going on a real date with my fuck buddy.

He complained that he wanted to spend time with me to get to know me better – not my body but my mind.

I am pretty sure that is the first time any boy has told me that.

We are going to see a play downtown then have a late dinner. I hope I can stay awake – he’s keeping me up way past my bedtime.

Now I am wondering if I am excited because of the date or the sex afterward that I am sure I’ll instigate if he doesn’t.

But first he has a date with Pops. I have no idea what that is about but I am not worried.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window