••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, September 4, 2008 (item)

Dani Loves The School – Sep 4 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 5:46 AM
Tags --

Poor Dani could have slept another couple of hours yesterday. I have no sympathy – all the crap she has done to me – it was payback time.

The great part is – she did not hear the classmate’s alarm and she slept right through her one and only class. We did not see her because she was on the couch BEHIND the classmates.

Since everyone assumed she was in class, no one tried to call her. She said it was some of the best sleep ever. At two PM I got worried. She was not home and no one had heard anything.

I called her and it was evident she was just waking up. When she heard what time it was she called me names that I cannot type here.

Pops, Moms, the classmates and kids loved it. Liz even called to give her crap and she got bitched out.

When she did get home, Liz refused to talk to her telling her she did nothing wrong so why did she have to suffer.

Liz called her a fucking bitch and her dad grounded her for 2 days – which Dani said was wrong – his daughter was right. Stubby lifted her grounding and asked that she not use the f-word.

She promised not to use it unless she was referring to her actually doing the act.

I saw her and Dani laughing later. I think they plan things just to fuck with me and Stubby. Well, they better be careful – we’ll kick their ass.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window