••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, September 5, 2008 (item)

War Update – Sep 5 2008 1300 by Dani

Posted at 1:34 PM
Tags -- , , ,

The war is still on. All the girls are at Red’s getting their strategy fine tuned. Since I know Pops is probably reading the blog to ‘spy’ on our plans I will keep the discussion to a minimum.

I do know that Red is attempting to negotiate the return of her son. Captain told her the ‘boys’ have to stick together.

I am not sure what her plan is but the outfit she was wearing would result in her arrest if she wore it in public.

The skirt was so short that when watching from behind each step caused the back to display her fine ass and every so often a tit would pop out while she walked.

Mom found a conservative dress she could wear to ‘hide’ her ‘secret weapons’.

I just hope she gets anything in writing because I know for sure Pops will not honor anything based on sex. Any bets I ever had with him I lost because the sex was not good enough. Moms gave her some pointers and Lisa gave her take on Stubby.

We are not sure if Stubby is there or not. He had an appointment this morning and texted Lisa that he had been released by the doctor.

They were uploading a new program to his leg and were testing it as he texted. He told her he could not wait to try the new bouncing and vibration programs while they were getting ‘busy’.

Lisa texted him that if the war did not end NOW, that getting busy would be delayed by MONTHS.

He never responded.

So we girls are planning – the kids are great – I hope I never piss any of them off – they have some great ideas.

Later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window