••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 31, 2008 (item)

Cg2 Finds Her Peace (or maybe piece) - Aug 31 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 12:48 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

Cg2 has found her peace or piece or maybe both. She always looked kind of sad when I first met her. Now she cannot quit smiling.

The other night Stubby went to the rest room and Cg2 told me she could not believe she finally found something that could fill her pussy.

Davis has nothing to be ashamed of – his cock is way above average but he never bottomed out in Cg2. Cg1 complained the first week that he was too long and warned him to be careful. He was careful with both until Cg2 told him to try pounding her.

I can not take all of him unless I am on top or he is in my ass.

Cg2 was afraid she was ‘deformed’ because some guy in college that was hung said her pussy was huge. He wondered how many guys she had fucked. He was number two. She said she cried for a month.

She said when she first settled on Stubby, she was afraid she would take it all and still have room. She said she came when he pressed against her back wall before he ran out of room.

She was even happier when she was able to take him full length and learned she was the first. She said she is a little sore but it is worth it to know there is nothing wrong with her. She just needs a special cock and a special girlfriend.

When the girls watched me take him all the way up my ass they were amazed to see it and more amazed to come when I started riding him.

They had all kinds of questions about anal sex since Davis really liked fucking mine. He had never done it before and both tried him but it hurt too much.

This afternoon I enlisted the smallest dick (he will remain nameless) and they both took him with no problems. And they both loved it. But they both went wild when Stubby stuck his cock in their pussies while little dick pounded their ass.

I told them I could help them get ready for bigger dicks. After a shower, nap, shower, swim, and finally another shower during which they fucked each other in the ass with a single finger but wanted more, I made them get on their knees on the bed and got two of our inflatable dildos.

They were facing in opposite directions side-by-side watching what was happening to the other.

I lubed the hell out of the dildos and put them up their ass full length. Then I pumped them up.

The girls both came watching the others asshole stretch while ‘feeling’ their own stretch. Every once in a while I’d fuck them with the dildo.

As the dildos got larger they came more and more and finally Cg1 said it was too big. I deflated both dildos and cleaned them up. They were having trouble moving. Their holes were still stretched when I left them sleeping.

A couple of hours later they came down stairs with Pops behind them. He commented on their ‘funny’ walk and asked how their asshole felt.

They were so embarrassed. Pops told them when their training was over he would shave their whole body with a straight razor and take their butt holes in trade.

They agreed and Cg2 asked how long his cock got when he was hard. He told them to ask his wives.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window