••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 31, 2008 (item)

The Kids Are Gone – Aug 31 2008 700 by Dani

Posted at 7:48 AM
Tags -- ,

Got a message asking how we could do this with the kids present. Ain’t no fucking way in hell.

The kids are gone. I thought I told you this. Yesterday morning Lisa came down with Liz. Lisa looked like hell, she had been up late. She was to drive Liz an hour north to drop her off for a visit with her mother’s sister. Had not seen her in years.

Stubby could not take her because the sister would kill him. The sister asked if I was the one that had turned his life around and Liz said he had done it himself.

The sister said the man had life by the tail and then fucked it and her sister up. Liz told her that if she didn’t start telling the truth she would never see her again. It was her stupid fucking drunk mother that ruined her dad. The sister had the decency to apologize.

Liz told me she wanted to get the visit out of the way and she also told me she didn’t like all the people around – she couldn’t have me, moms or Lisa to herself plus the kids were going to be gone. It was a perfect opportunity.

I told Lisa to go back to bed and I let Liz drive her new car up. When I got back I blocked Red in but she needed to take her kids to her mothers for the weekend. She took Liz’s car since it was at the back.

I forgot a CD I put in it and thought someone had stolen the car when I went to get it.

I went to bed at seven-thirty last night and Adam was waiting for me – he had sneaked up the back stairs. I’m glad it does not take much to satisfy him. I was asleep by eight and woke up at two.

I asked Adam if he would like to fuck anyone else or have a threesome or foursome but he said I was all he needed. I guess Mom gave him a hell of a surprise and more then he needed.

I’m going to act mad for a few hours – he is due back anytime to eat breakfast and spend the day.

Many people were still up when I got up. Cgs and Davis just went to bed – their schedules are all screwed up.

Cgs asked if they could borrow Adam later. I told them it was fine as long as Davis did not disrespect me any more. He asked how else he was going to get a titty fuck.

Annie and Summer just came down. They didn’t eat much yesterday, trying to lose a few pounds, and are starving. They want breakfast, then a jog then the classmates in bed.

They were unhappy to hear the classmates just gone to bed. Annie told me they were very inexperienced in love making. Summer and her felt like a couple of whores when they talked to them.

Summer said Cg1 could not believe the way she worked her fingers in her and knew just when to pinch her tits.

Annie said she taught her that and Annie got a piece of toast bounced off her tits compliments of Summer. Pops tried to lick off the crumbs but Annie told him she was mad at him. He wondered why. She told him to figure it out.

He left and I asked why. She said she wasn’t, just wanted to fuck with him.

As Lisa said this has been a fantastic weekend. The weather is perfect – just hot enough but not too hot.

Cheese’s guys put up the tent fence around the pool and along the walkway and deck.

Pops had the local tent company make us some panels and Cheese’s guys buried pipes in the ground around the pool and along the walk and deck.

They carry the panels out of storage and they drop right into pipes giving us an instant removable fence so that we can use the pool and deck nude but still get the sun. They also provide a great wind block for the deck during the cooler weather.

When the kids asked why we did it Pops told them to block the wind. Cheese rigs a string of colored lights along the top of the panels and it looks like it’s party time.

So we’ve had a great time so far. Kids are not due back until late tomorrow evening. Liz and her cousins are coming down to six flags tomorrow and they will meet us at the nearby town to drop her off.

Red’s family is coming to her new house for a cookout tomorrow evening so us adults have at least until early evening tomorrow. Plenty of time.

Red has reserved Pops, Captain and Will, if he is here, for a round the world fucking tomorrow at 3. I have no idea what it is but Pops said any of us girls would love it.

G announced yesterday afternoon that she was healed. Mom asked how she knew and she demonstrated she could wrap her arms around a man’s neck and her legs around his waist while he was standing and fuck him without hurting.

She used DenI to demonstrate and he recommended her to all the guys. He suggested they cup her ass and stick two fingers, one from each hand in her ass. She would give them an extra special ride.

BBs asked G how many times he had requested it. She said at least five. BBs said she had not fucked him five times all week.

DenI asked her how many times she had fucked Will. Jeni said ten times she knew of in the last four days. BBs had to apologize to DenI.

Well I have rambled on long enough. Have a great rest of the weekend. I expect to have one hole or the other filled all day long.

I have to catch up to Adam.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window