••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, September 5, 2008 (item)

War Negotiations – Sep 5 2008 by Red

Posted at 1:46 PM
Tags --

I decided I need to get my son back. I trust the guys explicitly with Fish – I just want him with me – I don’t get a lot of time with him and had planned on spending the day with him.

This stupid war is actually kind of fun so I am not too mad but still, kidnapping a woman’s kid is against our ‘vagina’ convention.

Moms and Lisa gave me lots of hints – as if I needed them – to get their defenses down. I figure if I get them all hard, distract them with my body and screw with their minds, I can get lots of intelligence and just maybe my kid back.

Liz pointed out that if I leave Fish in their care, at least one of their numbers would be busy taking care of him and they would surely keep him out of the line of fire.

I wonder but I am thinking about it. Moms wonder if they have recruited anyone else – I should be able to answer that.

Liz and B also told me to unlock some windows and doors and maybe disable their TV network. Dani told me how.

Dani told me to leave the computer network alone. She and Liz were trying to break in to take over the security cameras and other cameras in many of the rooms.

She also wants to block them from the blogs. gB told me to take her phone with me in my outer dress pocket. Once it comes off, they will forget all about that dress. Maybe I can text info, take pictures maybe even shoot some video.

They would also send ‘coded’ text messages to me. Everything negative would actually be positive and other neat little things she and her sister came up with.

It dawned on me that my daughters were ‘giving up’ many of their secrets. Sometimes I am so proud of them.

So I am getting ready to go do battle with my best assets with one hell of a back up team. Here we go. (Damn I’m wet)

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window