••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 31, 2008 (item)

My Summer(s) – Aug 31 2008 by Annie

Posted at 9:32 AM
Tags -- ,

Well my summer(s) has been great. I have a new sister-in-law/former lover who stole my stepbrother and my room at my parents house (my room was much bigger then my stepbrother’s – I rewarded him often and long for his sacrifice.

My parents are building a new house. They included six new bedrooms for all the grandchildren they expect to have. I sure hope Cindy can pump out that many.

Dad already told her he didn’t want any until 2015. Then she better keep them coming until the bedrooms are all filled.

Me and his son do not get rooms at the new place since we can stay at the old house. He’ll be able to spoil his grandchildren without interference. I asked what happens if I pump any kids out – he said it would never happen – I am too stuck on myself. Fucking asshole.

I have a new penthouse apartment with built-in pool and a deck that is about 200 feet by 300 feet on the roof. I asked Friday if they could put me a hot tub up there.

I find out Tuesday. Pops offered to help me with it if he can use it. No problem and of course Fire and G will get access. I have not decided on Dani – she keeps the new girls for herself until she gets tired of them. (Kidding)

Those two girls Fire and G, are great – so far apart from one another it is crazy. Stick my Summer and Red in the mix and Blackmama has her hands full. Could not ask for a better crew.

This summer has been very eventful. I’ve actually had two Summers and they have both made me very happy.

Once my ankle and knee was healed Summer was afraid I would dump her. I now make sure everyday that she knows she is very important to me and unless she fucks up royally I will never dump her.

We have been on the look out for a good man – one like Pops or Davis but they are hard to find. We’ll keep looking not that we really need one but we both would like to have at least one child – you didn’t read that Mom - not yet.

Summer completes me. I am so much in love with her I am totally surprised. I would rather fuck her then any dick I have known so far.

Cg1 and Cg2 (where does Dani come up with these names – we type the real names and the computer changes them) are great girls – they are in love as much as Summer and I but they are so inexperienced in the real world.

Or maybe, as Summer suggested, we are just fucking whores. I told her I did not care – it is too much fun.

The Cgs have a great guy even though I heard Dani had to explain the eye rule to him. And then the little fucker came in her eye. I’m afraid he would have lost some dick skin if it had been me. Cum in the eye stings.

So my Summers have been great – both of them. She just read this and put my hand on her cunt – wetter then water and more slippery then KY Jelly. Little slut. Time to punish her. I love it (and so does she – except this time I’m doing it in public.

We’ll have every dick in the place extra hard. Am I terrible or not?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window