••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, September 1, 2008 (item)

Blog Update – Sep 1 2008 by Dani

Posted at 5:55 PM
Tags --

I can’t decide what to pick next – I can’t decide what to stick where next – I can’t decide what looks good – I can’t decide what will make me happy –I can’t decide what would be best for my body – I can’t decide what I want to feel next.

It’s been hell.

That’s the way it has been for the last hour. Last hour? Yes, you fucking perverts – you all thought I was talking about cocks weren’t you, you fucking perverts.

As it turns out, I think we girls just wore the guys out but we do have an unusual situation. We have fourteen women and only seven guys. Many of us ‘ladies’ like all holes filled with live cocks – dildos just won’t do sometimes.

So I guess we need to find some more guys. It is hard – there are not that many good and decent guys out there.

Annie, Summer, Cg1 and Cg2 have darn near lived attached at the pussies since yesterday afternoon. Mom and Momtoo prance (yes, prance) in and out of where ever they are.

BBs and Jeni have also spent quite a bit of time with them. Pops says the room smells like used cunt. Davis said it is worse then that.

Annie said that since the dicks around here have all petered out (puns – puns – puns) she wanted a cookout, a real cookout.

So Pops, Will and Davis went to the meat market. A bunch of the women went to the farmer’s market and a bunch more went to the food market (almost sounds like the three little pigs).

Each person was to make their favorite or best dish. Lisa sat at a computer and made a list of what everyone was making and the ingredients needed then printed out lists for the different markets.

We were all amazed that we did not need to go to the liquor store. Moms said it was a miracle and we should get to our knees and thank Pops for buying enough to get us through the weekend. It was pretty funny at the time.

By now you determined that I was talking about food in the first sentence – right?

Nope, we are still trying to put it all together. Pops just fired up the grill and Captain is setting up the buffet table.

Almost time to start cooking – Lisa and I are making our very popular onion rings, fried zucchini and veggie shish kabobs.

We have to get busy.

What was I doing? I don’t kiss and tell.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window