••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, September 6, 2008 (item)

Me Too! – Sep 6 2008 by Red

Posted at 1:20 PM
Tags -- ,

I came over to help Dani get ready for her date. I am going to help in many ways.

Find her a dress that will make Adam ‘rise to great heights’ as soon as he sees hers.

Make her so pretty and seductive to keep his eyes on her all night.

Make her so smooth he rises even higher and won’t be able to keep his tongue off her.

And last but not least, get her wet and keep her wet until he gets here.

But I have a date too tonight – sort of. When I told Dani she was so happy for me but when I told her who I had to pick her mouth off the floor.

Last week I was chatting with Kim and Jim, our husband-wife contractors. They were asking about the new property we added right down the street. They were wondering what we were going to build.

I told them they would know as soon as we did as I was sure they would build it. I made their day and when Dani walked through and verified it.

Jim left to check with Annie about a leaking sunroof and adding another entrance to the roof deck/hot tub from her bedroom.

Without thinking I commented on his ass and walk. I also inferred he must be hung like a horse.

Kim without thinking said more like a donkey then we both blushed and apologized at the same time. She blew it off and asked if I had a boyfriend.

Nope, just some good fuck buddies. Buddies?, she asked. I said yes multiple. She asked ‘at the same time’. I blushed and said I didn’t kiss and tell but I had experienced that before.

This peaked her interest and asked for details and how often. I told her the night before I took three guys at once and even had my puss licked afterwards by a similar tongue.

She actually pushed her tits together them adjusted her jeans. She asked about the similar tongue but I played coy.

She asked same gender and I said yes. She asked if I did that often and I just shrugged.

She told me that Jim had always wanted a three-way but she had never approved who he picked and she never found anyone she thought she could trust not to steal him.

I told her I would not steal him, just borrow him, but ONLY when she was around to watch.

She changed the subject back to safe ground and I tried to settle my pussy down.

Jim came back and told him that I did not have a steady boyfriend. She said I must get awfully lonely.

She suggested we go out as a group Saturday night and maybe they could find a nice ‘dick’ for me. Jim agreed and I invited them to my house for a late dinner and wine then we could hit the river boat and a live music bar.

Jim agreed as long as there was beer to go with that wine.

Dani offered to return the favor and shave me when I was done with her. She didn’t use a straight razor but she did pretty good.

I told her I had already made plans with Pops after the race and before Moms and the kids got home. I was just worried that I would have to give Pops payment. I was sort of hoping to remain fresh for whatever the evening brought.

She told me exactly how to render payment during the shave and for a few minutes afterwards. She told me Mom had taught her the trick.

More later – got to run Fish just woke from his nap.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window