••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, September 4, 2008 (item)

The Tub Kids – Sep 4 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 8:01 PM
Tags -- , ,

I am sitting here next to a very large and very, very hard cock. All it wants is to be inside my wet little pussy. But I am laughing too hard to do anything but suck on the tip of it once in a while.

The cock’s owner is getting pissed but he is laughing too.

Right now there are three kids in the kitchen heating water and trying to get a tub of water just the right temperature to take a bath and wash their hair.

Their first obstacle – an old tub that leaks badly. They have to empty a 5 gallon ‘leak’ bucket about every fifteen minutes.

The tub is an old cattle drinking trough that Stubby cleaned up several years ago.

Pops had stored it for years after using it a beer tub, filling it with ice and bottled beer. Stubby said he always hauled away the ‘remains’ the next morning. He usually got at least a case if not more of beer.

Then Cheese found a refrigerated trough that kept the beer even colder. Stubby said he still got to raid it early in the morning.

Now Pops uses a vendor that brings out thick plastic barrels. Stubby still raids them and gets all the leftover beer.

I have no idea why – the sneaky little bastard could buy the distributor several times over but then again did he save all this money by ‘raiding’? Of course now it is a dead issue. Stubby does not drink anymore – not even wine. Or beer.

I’m am way off track here. Stubby’s cock is still waiting for me to give it some TLC. But the girls are still downstairs struggling with the tub.

The irony is that they don’t have to. The dickhead next to me shut the hot water off while two of the girls were showering.

Pops, the asshole of the group had gone along with the joke and has made the kids think the plumber won’t be here till tomorrow morning.

We have a camera in the kitchen and Pops has it broadcasting everything to all TVs in the place. Liz said something funny and I heard Pops and Moms cackle at her.

Red stopped by, gave Stubby a hard-on but didn’t take care of him (bitch).

Red wondered why the girls didn’t walk across the street to her house and spend the night?

Stubby laughed even harder at that thought and Pops came in and said they just have not thought of it yet.

In their defense they almost always wake up early and come here for Captain’s breakfast and the great camaraderie of Liz, myself and Dani – not to brag or anything.

LIZ just stripped and Stubby’s cock just went soft immediately and Pops struggled with the remote to kill the camera.

Moms and I went down to ‘help’ our poor kids – about time for the joke to end. We got there and Liz was having the time of her life.

First she was cold then the kids added some warm water but then one of the girls emptied the 5 gallon ‘leak’ bucket back into the trough which made her cold again.

The girls apologized for making such a mess but Moms told them not to worry, someone else would clean it up. Who they asked and we explained what had happened.

The girls were not happy. Moms pointed out that the water in the one fridge’s door was kept at 34 degrees and that there were several water guns, some very big in the closet next to the water heaters.

The girls got the point. Liz pulled her clothes back on without drying off and off they went.

We waited for the noise then curses to start. Silence. The girls came back, the cowards were hiding – could not be found anywhere.

Red pointed out it was time to get home and get some sleep. She invited Liz to spend the night. Liz grabbed her overnight bag and they were off.

Moms and I went back to our respective beds and I was almost asleep when Stubby came back to bed.

I heard a scream then Pops cussing out his women. Stubby asked if he had anything to worry about. I played dumb and when he got in bed he snuggled then I played with his Johnson. When it was nice and hard I changed positions and told him to turn on the light.

I had a mouse trap – I’ll bet it was a rat trap it was so big and was holding the bar attached to the spring open with my bare hands.

They were shaking because the spring was strong. His cock was trapped and he started to move but I let the trap close a little and he realized he could not move fast enough.

Moms came in and laughed then held him down while I got up and took aim with my squirt gun. I pulled the gun out of an ice chest so the water was nice and cold.

Most women know what it is like to have a nipple or slit hit with cold water. I imagine a hard-on feels the same way.

I do know I was called several names and watched the hard-on droop.

Moms said it was such a waste of a perfect hard-on. Oh well, we barricaded ourselves in Momtoo’s room for the night. We figure we ‘might’ be safe in the morning….maybe.

I called the girls to warn them – they are already making plans. I told them I did not want to know.

I wonder if a war is on – I’ve heard the stories – some lasted for weeks. A change of pace. It’s going to be fun.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window