••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 26, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 9

Posted at 2:48 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I slept for two more days and finally got back on my feet. I sucked the hubby off morning and night and he returned the favor.
To Read the rest click
here->
I finally asked if he had ever looked at the dildo and he said he could not find it. He thought I had thrown it away.

I told him where to look and he brought it back with a magnifying glass. We found a very small piece of the plastic that the damn thing was packaged in stuck to the outside. When he passed finger over it he didn’t really feel it. I passed it over my tit pressing kind of hard and it left a faint trace.

He got my tweezers and it took three or four tries to pull it off. He told me he thinks it was glued on. The original packaging was long gone in the trash.

I told him to call my friend and warn her. She felt so bad for me – her dildo appeared fine. So at least we knew what had happened.

After a week of blowjobs and licks I needed something, anything in me. I went to my OBYGN and he told me I looked fine. Since my hubby was not there I behaved myself until I asked if I could resume sexual activities.

He told me that if it didn’t hurt I was fine. But he told me to take it easy. I called my husband and told him to take the afternoon off and stop and get some really good lube.

He walked in and I was waiting. I had lost my clothes somewhere but I waited long enough for him to lube me up and then I rode him until he came.

We picked everything up and retired to the bedroom where I sucked and played with him until he was hard enough for the second coming. When he was ready I lifted off and switched holes which scared him to death until he was buried in my ass. It only took a few minutes before he came.

He told me the doctor said to take it easy. I told him that was easy – the hard stuff was coming later. I asked if he was complaining. He told me he didn’t want to lose access again. I agreed with that.

He had gotten use to taking care of the kids when they came home and he did it again except I kept an eye on the time and 10 minutes before they were due I sucked him and got him nice and hard.

Then he heard them. He swore – I laughed and he had to cover himself up and deal with it for a few minutes.

I fell asleep. He woke me up by sticking his cock in me and banging away short quick strokes. His cock was lubed well. I told him to stick his head in my ass when he came. I wanted to feel it in my ass. It felt so good when he came.

Thirty minutes later he was ready and we fucked slow for a little while then I needed it bad. I told him to fuck me like a whore. He did and after I came I asked what he wanted to try. He was still hard. He asked for the vibrator in my ass. Plenty of lube later and carefully letting my ass adjust I was soon stroking that vibrator all the way in my ass. He told me he could feel the vibrations.

When I came he came. But I kept fucking my butt with the dildo. He licked my clit and my orgasm became continuous. I was moaning so loud and giving short little screams when he hit my clit just right; he handed me a pillow. I covered my mouth and let out a scream.

He immediately thought I was hurt. I shook my head from side to side but could not get enough air to tell him I was fine.

He got hard again and I pointed to my ass. He got in place and I pulled the vibrator out and he went in. It felt so good. He teased my clit and my orgasm continued until I was out of control.

He came in my ass and I collapsed. He cleaned us up and I crawled to the pillow and fell asleep.

At 3 in the morning I needed a drink. I stood at the sink drinking and then sat at the table to rest for a minute. He came in to check on me and I had fallen asleep. He lifted me up and I twisted and turned until my crotch was on his chest then I slid down until I bumped into his cock.

He adjusted himself and I let his cock slide into me. I was so fucking horny. He carried me into the bedroom supporting me on his cock with one hand on my ass and the other on my tit.

I made him lay back on the bed and I rode him until I was almost there and asked how he was doing. When I felt the warmth deep inside of me, I came with him. I laid on top of him and he pulled the sheets over us.

That’s the way I woke up.

We spent the next months fucking our brains out. Once or twice we tried to get the other husband to join us but they were not interested. They always teased us and once in a while the other would grab an ass or tit. My hubby liked to sneak up behind us and place his dick in our crack and we would hold it there while he got hard. She warned me one time that the next time he did it she was going to fuck him. I told her to go for it. In fact we had both agreed that if either of us had the chance we had the green light to suck or fuck the other’s husband.

While I was sick momtoo had left us emails about the next steps. We had already taken one stop – giving our ass and the dildos were another part to keep them interested.

Momtoo had hinted there was another step that might be difficult to reach. She talked about swapping partners or having more then one partner at a time. We wrote back that we had been trying to get them interested without a direct attack. She told us to make it seem accidental. She suggested a plan.

It was another period of time before we could execute the plan. We took a long weekend at a resort and the guys were expecting to spend most of the weekend on the golf course.

We girls were going to sample the shopping. We hoped that at night we could get some dick – in fact we hoped to fuck each other’s husband before it was all over.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window