••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 27, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Update

Posted at 6:25 AM
Tags --

It has almost been boring – I hate to say it but last time I mentioned boring we had a very eventful day.

Lisa and I are having issues with our chat software – we updated and now it seems like people are ignoring us. We can talk to each other so we’re not sure what is going on – maybe we PO everyone.

Lisa just sent me a message and I am still waiting. Usually it’s instantaneous.

Pops posted three or four stories yesterday and is working in some others. Jeni is sending pops stuff daily – we think she is writing her own blog. From what I read so far she lived the American Dream. Keep your eyes out for next part.

So drop a line or an IM – we are getting lonely – got so use to having so many people around here.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window