••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 27, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time(s) – 2

Posted at 9:13 AM
Tags -- ,

We walked around the block and the first part of the trip we saw several of my neighbors plus a couple of my boy friends. Neither of them recognized me at first but once they did they were not sure what to say. At least they both shook his hand and introduced themselves.
To Read the rest click
here->
I remember thinking I was glad I had his left hand in mine. Otherwise I would have to let go.

We made it to his side of the block and he finally returned to normal. Well sort of – he kept stealing glances at my boobs.

We got to his house and he told me where his room was. I was scared he was going to invite me in. We went out back and sat at the picnic table for a bit.

We talked about everything like we were old friends and finally he asked why I had dressed up. I looked into his eyes and had no idea what to say. How do you explain to a turned on teenager why his girlfriend wanted to look nice for him and his parents.

I finally came to my senses and told him I did it for him to enjoy. He was totally surprised. Then he surprised me. He squeezed my hand and said thanks and he reached in and kissed my cheek.

Wow my first romantic kiss. We went back to my house and ate supper finally dropping our hands to eat our burgers.

I noticed that our families fit well together. It was a wonderful time. Towards dark the adults went in to play a game and my Dad told my boyfriend and me that we were only allowed to kiss in front of them until we were sixteen.

My mom slapped him and his Dad repeated it. His son told him OK and then we looked at each other and kissed. Our fathers about died and his mom asked what the hell they were going to do when we started having sex.

My mom said watch. And they all cracked up. We asked what sex was and we all laughed. We heard them talking inside and his mom asked how many times they thought we had kissed. My mom told her that might have been the first because as of this afternoon they had not even held hands.

He pulled me up and asked if I knew how to kiss long and hard like my parents did. I told him I had never done it and he agreed he hadn’t either.

I told him to come on and follow my lead. We walked in and I asked my mom what kind of kissing she was talking about. I pecked him on the lips and asked this kind?

Then I wrapped my arms around his neck, titled my head and kissed him. Really kissed him. His arms went around me and he kissed me back.

We went on for about twenty seconds. When we pulled away we did not let go of each other and I felt his chest crushing my boobs and I could feel his heart beating.

We looked at our parents – they were shocked. Mom said she was talking about the first kind. The second was not a kiss – it was dirty. Our fathers both said it was not and they leaned over and kissed our mothers with tongue.

The moms pulled away and told them not to give us any ideas. We kissed again and his mother told us to stop it. My boyfriend said that the rules were we had to kiss in front of them – how were we suppose to learn.

They laughed and we broke apart. As we went back outside I noticed that my pussy was really wet.

We sat in full view of our parents and talked. Our sisters were now best friends – they had many mutual friends and they gave us both a picture of the first time we met and of our first kiss – the long one. It was hot I thought. They also gave him another picture that his sis KNEW he would like but they would not let me see it.

The sisters teased for a bit then went to watch a movie. Our parents checked on us once in a while and we moved outside of hearing but still within view of them.

He asked if I liked our kissing – I told him I wanted more. He agreed and grabbed my hand to lead me in. I stopped in and told him I wanted to be alone. He didn’t know how that would happen.

As it turned out his parents gave us the excuse in a round about way. They invited me back to their house to watch a movie. My parents agreed. Even my little sis came.

When we got there his parents showed me the house and after we had toured the bedrooms they led me to the bottom of the stairs.

His Dad told me that from here up in the house was off limits to me. I would have no reason to be upstairs and if they found me up there they would ban me from their home.

Their son was a little upset but he didn’t say anything. His sis wanted my sis to spend the night so his mom called ours and they worked it out.

We sat to watch the movie and it was not that good. In fact, they turned it off before I would have.

He suggested we play video games – right up my alley and his parents surprised us by telling us they had to go to bed – they had the early shift at church the next morning and told him he would be responsible for keeping the sisters out of trouble and walking mine home at 10. He agreed. He babysat a lot.

His mom turned off all the lights except one by us and stood in front of us and asked if we could be good until my Dad came for me.

We promised we would not do anything she wouldn’t do and she frowned. Then she said she had no choice but to trust us. Please don’t disappoint her. Her son asked if we still had to kiss in front of them.

His mother laughed and said one more time. We pecked each other and she looked at me and asked that I not hurt her son and she was gone.

He apologized for his mother. I told him no need and we played our video for a few more minutes.

Then we stopped and he kissed me. I was surprised and didn’t respond right away. He pulled back and I grabbed his arm and pulled him to my boobs and let him have it.

When we came up for air his eyes were glazed, my nipples were hard and showing thru and my pussy was wet.

We talked for a while and then kissed some more. I told him I liked standing and kissing so we did and that’s when I really got turned on. I felt his hard-on against me and even looked down. I was unsure of what I was dealing with.

He blushed but I just kissed and pressed harder. I liked the way it felt. Towards the end we were sort of rubbing against each other. It was heavenly.

My father came right on time and he walked me to the car. He opened my door and closed it and I rolled the window down to thank him and he started to back away. My Dad yelled at him that he forgot my good night kiss. We both blushed but he leaned in and we pecked.

When we separated my Dad commented it was not very good but he drove away before we could fix that.

I fell asleep dreaming of holding him and feeling his body. I was in lust but I thought it was love.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window