••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 26, 2008 (item)

Dani Update

Posted at 6:45 AM
Tags --

Hi all - I think the last time I left you it was just pops and I and we were getting ready to join Lisa.
To Read the rest click
here->
We did and I kept getting distracted by many different things but I hope I’m back to normal now. Well I was until I figured out I was using Lisa’s computer and she mine. Don’t know when we made the change. I kept wondering where all my Imail people had gone and thought I lost them.

So back to normal – nothing new – just boring me trying to figure out what the hell I’m doing.

Pops has got lots of stories to edit and read. Guess there is a good one from Jeni. So I think he’ll give you what you want.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window