••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 27, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time(s) – 3

Posted at 3:56 PM
Tags -- , ,

The next morning he delivered my sister right on time and I met him at the back door. He had brought them home through the woods. I asked and mom allowed me to go for a few minutes to learn the way.
To Read the rest click
here->
As soon as we were out of sight I grabbed him and kissed him. I was wearing a low cut top and a skimpy bra and a short skirt.

We walked to his backyard and started right back. He kissed me again and I rubbed up against him very hard. I was turned on and liking it. I didn’t feel his hard-on but it was not for a lack of trying.

I caught him looking down my top and I grinned. He followed slightly behind me and I caught him checking out my ass. I spanked him once and told him to be good. He said he was trying. He spanked me lightly and I wanted more.

We stopped one more time and his hands ended up on my lower back. They were almost on my ass and I wanted them there but I didn’t do anything.

We spent the afternoon either in the kitchen with my parents or on the patio. We didn’t try to kiss.

Our sisters made us all PB&J sandwiches for lunch and he wiped some excess jelly off my chin. It was hot and I don’t know why.

His father came about three looking for his runaway children and we said goodbye.

At 3:15 he called and asked if I ever visited any friends or generally left the house. I told him that I went to the park quite a bit. He said he’d meet me there.

My Dad asked why I was going to the park – normally I’m just told to be careful. He didn’t press for an answer and mom told me normal time which meant home for supper.

I met him at the water fountain and we immediately headed for the trees near the ravine and a trail I knew of. We got about twenty feet in and I stopped him and kissed him.

Someone cleared his throat. It was my father. He walked up to us and said if we EVER lied about where we were going or doing again he would make sure neither of us got out of the house alone until we were thirty.

I apologized and started to explain but he stopped and told me I would never play any sports or hang out with my boy friends wearing that top. I looked down and he grinned.

I started again and he stopped me and said don’t – just be open and honest and we’ll have no problems.

We agreed and he stood next to my boyfriend then put his arm around him. I was scared and I think he was too.

My Dad pulled him close and looked at my boobs. He loudly whispered that he was amazed at what he and his wife had made. Does she fill that top out or not?

My boyfriend choked and my dad walked away laughing – then he stopped and told him that if it got to the point that he felt like he needed to touch something come see him and he’d change his mind real quick.

He looked at me and told me the same goes for me and he walked away.

I expected to be in real trouble when we got home. We kissed a few more times but the thrill was gone for the moment replaced by fear as to what our parents were going to do.

We decided to go home and face the music. We went our separate ways and nobody said anything. We waited. Nothing. Supper came and went and I called him. He reported the same thing.

Dad came on the line and suggested he come over to take me for ice cream. Dad would buy. Then he said we had used our one chance – there would never be another. Use it wisely. We both thanked him and my boyfriend was there before I could even check my face.

Pops started to hand him some money but he refused – he cut lawns for a lot of people and was fine. Dad asked him how much to mow his. My boyfriend told him ten kisses. My Dad agreed. I was thrilled until later that night it dawned on me Dad had just sold me for the first time – and I was only worth ten kisses.

I made him pay my boyfriend double for many years in cash and I made sure my boyfriend also got his ten kisses plus interest.

The next two years were full of fun. Our kissing got really heavy but our clothes stayed on. After a fifteenth birthday party for both of us, we ended up at his house with no one home.

That was the night we sort of humped each other. I let him grab my ass and I grabbed him and when we both sort of came we knew we had found something special. His dick was so hard I thought it would break out of his pants.

The second time we made out he reached for my ass but got a hand full of cheek – I was wearing a short jean skirt that has ridden up and had a thong on. He pulled his hand away and I told him to go ahead.

He checked me out and I checked him out and we came again. We did not know for sure what we were doing but it sure did feel good. Really good.

The third time it was I who reached down to touch him. He was shocked and he shivered from head to toe. I continued to rub him and he got really hard - I felt his hand at the front of my thong and I separated my legs.

He rubbed every part and I came two or three times. In later years he could reach between my legs and make me come in thirty seconds or less rubbing through my panties. I loved it every time.

We spent the next year rubbing each others brains out. Our parents trusted us completely. It could not have gotten better. We discussed everything and had no secrets and starting having phone sex when I was earning enough to have my own phone.

We were both really good at computers and traded secrets and developed programming together. We both worked at an Internet provider after school and on weekends, me doing billing work and him learning telephone support and server maintenance.

He’d stop by for a movie, video games or to surf the net after work and there were many mornings our parents found us asleep on the family room couch with all our clothes on.

Our parents and friends all teased us about being married. We were going to wait until after college; we wanted to own our first house free and clear. They were all proud of us. We were in heaven. We both pooled our resources and bought a car together. We owned it outright and shared all the expenses. It went on many trips with us.

Our moms always said that it would happen in the car. Dads said it had already happened. They were wrong.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window