••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 26, 2008 (item)

Lisa Update

Posted at 3:04 AM
Tags --

The weekend went well for me – had so much extra time I spent a lot of it online chatting and working with the website.
To Read the rest click
here->
I had just about given up on meeting any nice people when three of them fell out of the sky. I was very surprised. And you might have to answer 100 or even 200 Ims before U get lucky.

I will say there are lots of horny girls and guys out in cyberspace.

The people I was caring for are fine. Moms reported yesterday that one of their phones and mom’s PDA died. They think the transformer they were using screwed up.

Pops and Dani spent Sat afternoon at the other house looking for something pops thinks he lost. They looked for over 12 hours and still have not found it. I hope they find it soon – it is driving Dani nuts. Moms told them where they had last seen it but it’s not there now. Whatever it must be important.

So hopefully we are back to normal for a few days. Pops said he has lots of posts to make after he does some editing. So be watching for them.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window