••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 1, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 11

Posted at 4:19 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

They got up and grabbed their wives hands and pulled us into the other room. The room had twin queen beds. Our husbands laid on the beds and told us they were ready.
To Read the rest click
here->
My girlfriend and I looked at each other and we decided they could tell us what to do. The husbands disagreed and said we were giving them blowjobs. It was our show.

I got up on the bed on my knees and pointed my ass at her husband. The gown was just long enough to hide most of it but I could fix that later. I unzipped my husband and pulled his pants down to his thighs.

I heard the other husband’s fly come undone and I pulled out a nice hard cock. I started sucking it and made sure her husband could see me. I checked my husband’s face and his eyes were on the other bed.

He got harder. She said something I didn’t get but when I started to pull off to ask what he grabbed my head and tried to choke me with his cock. I heard her husband moan and then my husband reacted to something she had done and I stole a peek.

She had her husband buried – so I did the same and then we girls forgot about the other and concentrated on making the other husband come.

Hers came first and mine followed about thirty seconds later. But he didn’t go soft. He reached behind me and started playing with my ass and pussy. I turned my head and her nightgown could not be seen.

I asked my hubby if he liked her pussy and he got harder. Then I felt my night gown pulled up my ass to the middle of my back. I spread my legs and my hubby stuck a finger in me. Her husband moaned and she said he was getting harder then ever.

I told them I wanted to see too. My husband jerked hard so I swallowed him and he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off. He asked me to not make him come yet. He wanted to watch her get off. I repeated I wanted to watch too.

Her husband wondered how. I got off the bed and grabbed my husband’s hand and pulled him up. I positioned him on their bed so that I could see what was happening with them but he could still play with me and I with him.

I told them all that we would watch her come and then they could watch us. My husband jerked hard again and I asked him what was wrong – he told me anticipation.

She sucked her husband deep into her mouth and he pushed an extra finger into her pussy. She started moving and then stopped while she pulled he night gown off. I asked my hubby if he liked. He told her she was beautiful.

I asked him about her tits and ass – he confirmed he was extremely happy to see her. Her husband told me to get naked – I did. He was stroking himself while he fingered her. His dick jumped put of his hand when I cupped my tits and shook them.

She chuckled and told me they were great. Then she reached over and pinched one of them. I felt my hubby quit breathing for just a second. I asked if he wanted to see her suck them and her hubby said yes.

We all laughed. My husband pressed a finger against my asshole and I told him not yet – that was later. He spanked my ass.

They got down to business. He was burying two fingers in her then went to three. I asked if she wanted anything and she said cock. Her husband rolled to his back and she straddled him.

She asked what he wanted. He said pussy. She asked hers or mine – he didn’t care he just needed to stick his cock in something. She put the tip of his cock in her and then started moving her ass in a circle. He groaned and my husband changed his position to better see her pussy or his cock or both.

His dick was throbbing – I asked if he was going to make it - he said he doubted. I told him to let me know if he started coming so I could help. She asked if she could help too and he said yes. Then he blushed and her husband said he wanted to see that.

She sat on her hubby and started a slow fuck. My hubby told me to look at that. I asked if he was getting close – he said no, he’d make it until she or he came.

She picked up the speed and he reached around and stuck the tip of his finger in her ass. My hubby asked if she like that – she said very much – and one of these days she wanted another cock up her ass with the one in her pussy. My hubby came. The first squirt hit my arm but part of it made it to her leg. She looked down and used her finger to clean herself then she used her tongue to clean her finger.

Her husband came and the second shot landed on her leg. She leaned over to suck his cock but she could not reach it. I scooted out of the way but her husband grabbed her tits and came some more.

She told him she wanted to suck the other cock – he asked what and groaned and my hubby gave her more cum on her leg. I started jerking him off and he shot 3 more times. Good hard shots. One reached her side above her waist and she came watching him while her hubby squeezed her tits and emptied his balls in her.

I was so wet I was leaving wet spots as I moved around to see the action. When she pulled off of him she got on her knees between the men. I looked at her and shook my head in silent agreement.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window