••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, February 29, 2008 (item)

How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 5)

Posted at 10:11 PM
Tags -- ,

Momtoo sat up and asked, “What the fuck. How long have you been here?” Mom, the women that I had first met many months ago at the hotel, said all night. Her date sucked so she came home to catch up on her sleep.
To Read the rest click
here->
Momtoo introduced me to mom. I shook her hand and then momtoo said it was a wonder Mom had not fucked me silly. I told her I had never been fucked silly. Was it better then being fucked serious?

They both laughed. Momtoo wondered why Mom had not fucked me yet. She said as far as she knew I was still off limits. I asked mom what would happen if I was on limits. Momtoo snuggled up against my other side and repeated the question.

Mom looked at us both and asked which of us was the horniest. We both raised our hands. Then she wanted an update. Last she heard, momtoo was thinking about going back home; momtoo was trying to reach me cause her fucking computer would not print her paycheck; and mom had last told momtoo she hoped to spend the night and all of today with a cock in one hole or the other.

I grabbed my cock and offered it to her. She picked it up and told momtoo that was exactly what was going to happen if she did not lay claim to it.

Momtoo smiled and reached over and lifted it like a sword and said, “With this cock I claim this pussy.” And she hit both her and mom on the leg with the head of my dick.

I told them that if they did not quit playing with it I would be the one to decide which hole was filled. Mom dared me and I grabbed her ankles. She did not try to stop me.

In fact, momtoo took her ankles from me and asked if I was absolutely positive I was free of disease. I played stupid – actually I was not quite sure what she wanted to know. She asked if I had been tested lately or had fucked anything bareback recently. I told her I was clean but I would be tested if they wanted.

Mom grabbed me by the hand and told me to get dressed. I stopped her easily and told her I needed a shower. She said fine and momtoo grabbed my other hand and I got one hell of a shower. So did they - every tiny bit - and very through.

When they washed my dick with just a little TOO much attention, it started to stand at attention. Mom kept slowly rubbing it and momtoo was staring. She told me she was glad we had agreed not to fuck up her marriage. She would never be able to take my dick anyway. Mom pointed out I was not even completely hard.

Momtoo did not believe her and she said there is only one way to know so she started to suck me. I pulled her off and asked what the hell she would do if I did not pass the tests. Momtoo said she was pretty sure she could trust me. Have I fucked anything that was not careful.

I thought back and could actually say everyone I had fucked bareback were really careful. But I told them I did not want to screw anything up. I told them I could wait for test results. Mom said she had contacts but in the mean time we could use condoms. I said fine. But who had decided I was available.

Momtoo got on her knees and started sucking me again. I said aloud that I wondered what her husband would think of her sucking a guy off. Mom said momtoo would not be with her husband for very long - he was an asshole. Momtoo told mom to give him a chance. Mom just laughed and asked how many chances he deserved.

I started getting very hard and told them someone had to take care of me. There was no going back. Momtoo suggested we head back to bed and get a rubber on the way.

I agreed and picked her up and turned her upside down and put her over my shoulders. She lifted one leg and put it over my head to the other shoulder. I told her it looked exactly like I imagined. Mom asked what and I said momtoo’s asshole.

She lightly bit my dick so I bit her clit. She locked her legs around my head. Mom pulled her leg away from my ear and told me that she LOVED her pussy licked. Momtoo told her to shut up. I started licking and kissing. So did momtoo.

When we got to the bed I gently laid momtoo down and continued to explore her pussy. Mom was playing with my ass and balls. Momtoo was enjoying sucking me.

Mom asked if I was completely hard. I told her it felt like it but would not know until I started fucking. Momtoo told me to start fucking her mouth. That lasted roughly 3 pumps. Mom said she had never seen any guy shut momtoo up so fast.

Momtoo hit her and mom pinched her tit then pinched mine. I reached down and put a finger in her pussy. She asked what made me think I could do them both at once.

I said I just really hoped. They both stopped and asked if I was serious about getting to know them. I said at the moment I can NOT think of anything but fucking them. If they needed an answer to that question or any question then I needed to jack off and we could talk as long as they wanted.

However, I told them that they started this and if they were going to tease me I got to return the favor. I asked if that was fair enough.

Momtoo pushed me to my back and climbed on. I asked what had happened to her desire to rebuild her marriage. She told me she had put it on hold – and that she trusted me – and that if I fucked her over she would let mom cut my dick off.

I asked her for the same respect. She tried to sit on my dick. Mom got some lube and lubed me up. I was ready to go but knew I had to be gentle with momtoo and use as much patience as possible.

I figured I could throw mom down, fuck her as hard as I could and she would still not be satisfied.

But mom surprised me – she was so patient with momtoo and she kept giving her massages and talking sweet into her ear. It was almost like she was making love to her.

I do not know why I did not see it right away. Guess with her going back to a husband and kid, the thought never entered my mind.

As it turned out there was many things I missed that night. Having finally met momtoo and instantly falling in lust with her just as I had been for several years in my fantasy world; I guess my little head was doing all the thinking.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window