••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 26, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 7

Posted at 1:23 AM
Tags -- , ,

Around 430 she showed up asking for me. She came into the room and gave me a big hug. She said that thanks to me she had become reacquainted with something she had not done in 15 years. Dani and I looked at each other and shrugged. She smiled real big and said a cock. She said not once but about ten times. She hugged me again and went skipping out of the room.
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani and I laughed for hours. Larry called a little later and whispered the slut had just got home. I started to jump on him and he said thanks and was gone. I cheered myself again.

A couple of days later she stopped by and told moms that she was worried about what she was doing. She told them that it had been so long and what she had was nice but she was pretty sure one cock would not be enough. I got busted spying cause I laughed out loud.

I gave her a hug and told her that one was never enough and 100 were too many but I was sure she could settle on a number in between and left the room.

She dated the banker for three months as well as about 15 other guys according to moms. Larry said he never saw her any more but he didn’t care. He had never seen her so happy.

The only bad experience. He had come home early from a date and she came walking out of her bedroom completely naked. She smiled and he followed her ass as she went into the next room. When she returned he got a good look at her tits and pussy. He said she turned him on. She posed and asked what he thought but he could not speak. She just laughed and he went to him room to jerk off and realized half way through who he was thinking about.

I laughed and laughed.

They came to our house for Thanksgiving Dinner and we went to pops afterwards for desert and spirits; a lot more food and plenty to drink. Even us kids got to sample the bar.

Pops stood up and invited Larry’s mom to come up. He asked if she remember what he told her on the first day she became a new woman. She didn’t so pops pulled her into an embraced and grabbed her ass. Remember he asked? She said she was not sure. So he squeezed her ass again. Moms put a stop to it real quick but she had a smile on her face. Pops and Larry’s mom flirted the rest of the evening.

As she got ready to leave moms informed pops that he was going to miss out on all the desire he had created. He looked at her funny and she told him that Larry’s mom was on the way to see her newest boyfriend – and he was half her age.

We all laughed about that but when we saw him a few days later we think mom missed it – it was more like a quarter of her age.

Larry said he got home from work one evening to find a guy about his age fucking his mother on the kitchen table. When she saw him all she said was hi and grabbed the guys ass to hold him in place. She apologized later and he asked her to turn on the porch light if she was screwing in a room other then her bedroom. She said OK.

The other ladies in the weight lose program all looked good and two of them ended up with new boyfriends and we lost touch.

The last woman went to work at a gentlemen’s club in the next state. We heard she was voted the sexiest older lady at the club and she showed her appreciation by stripping while dancing on the bar.

Why do all women that come in contact with us become sluts. We feel so bad – NOT.

Dani and I had been toying with an idea for a long time and the following spring we decided to try it.

Our problem was that I was always horny. I could get fucked 4 or 5 times an evening and by morning I could not wait to get another cock in me. I did some pretty daring things to get off but luckily my reputation had never been harmed.

We decided that there were lots of boys in this world, date, county – this city that stood no chance of getting a hot girl to pay any attention to them unless they paid for it.

Like Larry they needed some help. Our first client (we called them clients but all it cost them was a STD test and some time) worked at the truck stop about ten miles away.

We had stopped for a pee break and snacks on the way to the cabin and noticed this kid that was so shy, Dani’s smile and Hello sent him hiding. She sought him out and cornered him in a corner. She asked something stupid and the kid thought he must have found the stupidest person in the world.

She flirted with him for 10 minutes while I got impatient with her for wasting my time. She asked if he had a girlfriend and she asked if he would show her around town –she was thinking about moving here.

It took some work but she finally got him to agree to meet her at the air pumps at 6 PM.

I had no idea what she was doing. About half way home I asked what the fuck that was about and she shrugged and said sympathy – I felt sorry for him. I asked if she was going to show up that evening and she said we both were. I didn’t like that until she explained what she had in mind. The girl definitely knows how to wake my pussy up.

We showed up right at 6 and he was there – nice car, dressed halfway decent, too much cologne but it was top dollar.

Now I didn’t see this because I was hidden in the back seat of Dani’s Stang. I had a light blanket pulled over me and we had arranged overnight bags and other things to make it look like Dani was living out of her car.

Dani insisted they take her car and that he drive. She first introduced herself and said that she liked to provide help and instill confidence in cute young men. She told him he was her first client. His first question was how much she charged and when she told him it was absolutely free he doubted her.

She asked him to give her a chance – she showed him her ID and car registration and gave him her cell phone number. He called it and her phone rang.

He got more comfortable and asked how it worked. She told him that first they each had to be completely honest with each other. If he lied she was gone.

Second he had to visit a doctor and get tested and examined for any STDs just to prove he was not fucking sheep or something. He laughed and said the only female animal around him was a very small dog. When he got the results he should call her and they would arrange his first lesson.

He was totally blown away. But he did ask what he could expect. She purred in that fucking sexy voice of hers that she would guarantee he’d fuck at least two girls and would learn how to satisfy any woman.

He sputtered and said impossible. She questioned why and he asked who would fuck him. She told him lots of women once he learned how to get their pants off. He was very negative.

She asked a series of questions such as was he still a virgin –had he ever seen a girl naked other then by accident, how often did he masturbate (2 or 3 times a day). She even asked if he had ever kissed a girl – once but he had an accident and had to leave early. His mother had arranged a date with the easiest girl in town and he got scared and left her alone at the movie after she had held his arm and he had another accident.

She asked about his accidents and he said he had only had a couple.

By now I was getting hot and uncomfortable but she must have got my signals I was sending and she told him to find a private place where nobody could see us. Only took 5 minutes and she asked if he wanted to see a preview of coming attractions.

He started stuttering and she told him to stop it. There was absolutely nothing to be afraid of. It was perfectly normal to be nervous but before long she’d fix that.

I heard her move around and she asked why he had averted her eyes from her crotch. He told her it was the proper thing to do. She asked how he knew that she didn’t want him to look. He didn’t know. She told him to point out to the young lady that she was showing things he liked but didn’t think she wanted him to see.

He said OK and she told him to practice. He said his line and she told him but I like you to look and I heard his breath suck in.

She asked if he wanted to see a naked girl up close and personal. He said he didn’t think he knew her well enough. She laughed and told him he couldn’t see her yet, not until he got more confidence and turned her on.

He started to say something and I came out of the backseat and stuck my body between the seats and Dani slid out of the car and I took her place. I was completely naked. I hid nothing – my arms were above my head, one leg was against the back of the seat and the other ended up on the dash.

I loved the look on his face and can remember almost every one of the guys first look when they saw me naked.

He did not know where to look first but Dani showed up on his side of the car and touched his face. He jerked and she asked him which part he liked best. He hesitated and asked which part he should like first. I told him to stare into my eyes. He did – I asked if he could remember his name and he said no.

We all laughed and then I told him that if a woman showed him some parts of her body, she wanted him to look. If she showed it off and got mad that he acknowledged he saw, then she was a tease and a bitch and ignore her.

If she smiled and later showed him more – she liked being looked at. Get close and tell her what you like.

I asked if I had nice legs like Dani. He looked at mine and said that they were nice and long. Dani pulled his head around and told him that she asked about these and she pulled her skirt up. Seems she had forgotten her panties and now he had two pussies to look out as well as four legs.

She had to remind him that I had asked about legs. He compared them and said they were beautiful.

Dani pulled his face back around and asked to close his eyes. She then covered his eyes with her boobs and she asked him what he felt. He was not sure but thought they were breasts – Dani whispered tits – they are tits. He probably came – we didn’t want to embarrass him so we didn’t check.

They she asked what color our eyes were. He stumbled and she told him to never lie to us again. He said he had no idea.

She backed away and he looked her straight in the eyes then looked in mine. I was moving my fingers up and down my slit – he never looked. Dani was holding and squeezing her tits – he never looked.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window