••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 26, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 8

Posted at 6:18 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

The doctor told her to close the damn door. She started to leave and he told her to help. He handed her my leg and took a look between my legs. The first time he touched me I told him to warm his fucking hands.
To Read the rest click
here->
And I did say fucking – he rinsed them in warm water and did some prodding. It felt good – and at that moment I knew I had become a whore. Not sure why I thought of that but I wanted the doc to fuck me and I wanted to suck my husband.

I told you I was in a weird mood. He asked my husband how he had done this and hubby came under my leg and around to see what he was talking about. He said I had scratches all around my ass and my inner vagina lips. I told him I had no idea but I did have a dildo stuck up both holes without lube.

The nurse, not thinking, asked how big a dildo. The doctor told her to be quiet and I told him it was fine – I told her about 7 or 8 inches long and 2 or 3 inches in diameter. She said wow and I think the doctor repeated it.

He told my husband to check it – maybe it has a sharp point somewhere. He told me he thought I had an infection – all the scratches were really bad. My husband asked about inside. The doctor asked if I could take a speciulaotr or something. I told him if he lubed it and warmed it up and someone played with my clit, I’d be fine.

I looked up and grinned at my blushing husband and the doctor who looked like he was horny. I just asked that he didn’t do like my hubby and try to stick it all the way in to my stomach.

My husband choked – the doctor looked stern and the nurse – she had turned her head and was smiling real big with me; She cleared her face and turned back to face them and asked if she should get the stuff ready. He said yes and she handed my leg back to the doctor.

After a few minutes he told me to put my leg down for a minute and I lifted it higher and wider apart and said that this position feels so good. Hubby told me to quit it. I asked the doctor if I had to quit. He didn’t answer.

When the nurse came back I asked my husband to come up by my head. When he did I lifted my legs and told him to grab them. He did and my ass was off the table and my legs were spread wide and my dress was at my waist. I asked the doctor if he liked it this way.

The nurse lost it and finally the doctor laughed and asked my husband what drugs I was on. He told them nothing as far as he knew. I asked the doctor again but before I finished he told me it was one of his favorites and we all laughed.

He told me to be ready – I asked him if I was wet and hubby again told me to shut up and I told him to fuck off – he was the one that got me this way. The nurse laughed and I felt the doctors fingers spread my lips apart. I started to say something but my hubby guessed correctly that it was going to be suggestive.

I kept it to myself. But when he inserted the tool I just had to tell him he had a nice big tool. My husband laughed at that but then the pain hit. The doctor quit pushing and asked if that hurt – I said fuck no I came – yes it fucking hurt.

He spread the tool and it actually felt good. I asked if I could buy one of those. Nobody answered but he told the nurse to hold my legs and asked my husband to look.

My husband told me I had tears in my pussy wall. They were very small but he could see them.

The doctor pulled his tool out and told me I could put my legs down. I asked about my ass – a good fuck always includes my asshole. My hubby said my name in exasperation and the doctor said it probably looked the same.

He gave me samples of pain medicine that I took immediately along with a powerful antibiotic and he had the nurse draw blood for tests. He suggested I see my OBGYN in about a week and told my husband to keep to himself until further notice. I had to get the last dig in. I asked if oral was ok. The nurse lost it and thanked me for making her day and giving her a great office story.

The doctor asked by who and I said both. He looked at my husband then back at me. I told him I swallowed and my husband could not get me out of there fast enough.

I laughed all the way home and he finally joined me and then asked how I would ever be able to look either the doctor or nurse in the eye again.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window