••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 28, 2008 (item)

Daily Update

Posted at 4:30 PM
Tags --

Take away the fun and make it a job and the girls run away. Ain't it a fact of life.

Actually the girls are on their way back - one of BBs mother's friend had a situation and she needs a place to hide. Not sure of all details, just know I put too much pepper on that hamburger earlier. WOW - I must be crazy. I know she is not running from the law but she will soon be running from me. Her tits are grade 'A' prime with ass to match.

Don't know a lot about her but if she's got the right number of holes what elae matters? Long as she knows how to use them or let them be used.

By now I hope you have figured out I am screwing with the girls and hope to have at least one before the night is over. (Screwed) Ha Ha.

Hopefully someone will fill you in - they tell me very little anymore.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window