••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 28, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 8

Posted at 11:54 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , , ,

He closed his eyes and told her the color. She kissed him on the cheek and said ALWAYS know the color of her eyes – make her feel like every time she speaks he is listening by looking at her eyes.
To Read the rest click
here->
She asked if he had only looked at our eyes and he said yes. She asked what else we were doing – when he stumbled with names for our tits and pussy she made him say cunts and whores and sluts and anything else she could think of.

She asked him again what we were doing and he said playing with tits and rubbing a cunt. She kissed him again. He did not blush.

She told him he could look and ask any question he wanted. Her tits were about 6 inches away and he was staring at them. She grabbed his hand and put it on them and I know he came. I leaned over grabbed his hand and stuck it between mine then I squeezed them together.

I know he came because I was close enough to see the wet spot grow. I gabbed his dick, wet spot and all and told him not to be embarrassed. We know we were hot and many a guys had lost their load in their pants.

His eyes were so wide I could have plucked them out of his head. I squeezed him a few times and Dani told him that before long they would both be able to do that and he’d not come until he was ready.

He smiled and started to apologize – Dani told him to shut the fuck up – we both thought it was a compliment for him to come after touching our tits.

He relaxed quite a bit and looked us both over really good. I got out of the car and laid on the hood, Dani stripped and did the same.

She invited him to touch us but he could not put anything inside us until he had his test results. I asked him to show us his dick.

He did not know what to do. She got down and reached in the car for something and came out pulling on a latex glove. She handed him a pair and she unzipped his pants and pulled his cock and balls out. She asked him if any other woman had seen them since his mother and he told her no.

He had a fairly nice package that got hard as soon as it hit the air. I wanted it right then and there but Dani told him that until he got his test results he must keep it away from us. He agreed. He never made an attempt to cover up. We both fawned over it for several minutes and had him lift things and show us all of him.

Dani got back in the hood, told him to put his gloves on and he could touch us but he could not put anything in us.

He had two hands and two girls. He started with our tits and worked his way down. When we got on our knees to show him our ass and pussy, he came. All over the front of her car – he started to apologize and she told him he had just paid us another compliment.

I spread my pussy lips apart and I could feel his breath on me – Dani told him where all the parts were. She asked if he had ever watched two girls fuck and he said only on DVD. She asked him if he liked it and his dick jerked.

We 69ed each other and even though we did not try we both came at the same time and so did he, but this time he faced it away from the car and jerked himself off.

I got up and got a new pair of gloves and jerked him off. I wanted so bad to fuck him but I respected Dani’s rules. Then I handed him a new pair of gloves and told him not to touch a thing. I bent over the car and spread my legs apart. I told him to take one finger and press it against my clit and gently rub. I noticed his cock was rock hard again.

I told him to take his other hand’s index finger and find my hole. He placed it right and I grabbed his wrist and shoved it in. I told him that in about a week he’d be able to do that without gloves and using his dick if he wanted.

Then I taught him how to finger me. When I asked for a second finger he was very gentle and pretty soon I was telling him harder and harder.

He was bouncing me off the car he was poking me so hard. When I came Dani grabbed his cock and finished him off.

She laid on the hood and told him to jerk off for her. While he did so she played with herself. He could not take his eyes off her pussy. When she came he came. She told him that was very nice.

We wiped ourselves off with disposable towels and then cleaned him up. He had a stain on the front of his pants but at least it was dry.

I got in the backseat and put one foot behind his seat and the other behind Dani’s – Dani was driving again so that he could look and we headed for his car. We were both naked.

A few blocks before his car we pulled on dresses over our heads at a stop sign and when we stopped at his car, Dani told him to call when he had the results or earlier if he had any questions.

Then she laid the bombshell on him – if he told ANYONE about this or us EVER – she would let the town know he was gay. He told us not to worry – nobody would believe him anyway – besides it was not a very good threat. Dani asked why and he said the town already thought he was gay and he walked away.

Dani and I rode quietly for several miles and I broke the silence. “Tell me that was not the most erotic and humane thing we have ever done.” I blurted out. She softly agreed. Then we laughed and talked about it all the way home.

Over the next week we planned every step of his new education program.

He called the evening after his first lesson and told Dani he’d had blood work done and gotten in trouble. He pulled his pants down so that the nurse could examine him. He was supposed to wait until the doctor came in. When he was leaving the nurse thanked him for making her day.

He saw her at the store later that evening and he waited beside her car for her to leave. When she came up to the car he asked if she wanted a repeat – she told him if she were not married it would be the other way around and she thanked him again.

Months later, long after he had graduated our program, he called Danny all excited and said that the nurse had finally broken down the night before when he ran into her at the bar. She asked him to listen to her car but when they got beside it she blew him then he fucked her. We were so happy for him.

The first night he called Dani told him she was so horny and asked if he was alone. She taught him how to talk dirty to him. She said they both got off at the same time. I just sat there getting hornier. She handed me the phone and I asked if he could do me. I did not have to correct one single thing he said and we both got off after five minutes.

We didn’t hear from him for almost a week. The one afternoon he called and said he had his paper work. We setup a date for that evening.

When we walked into his apartment we pulled our dresses off and told him to strip. He did not hesitate. We made him talk to us about whatever mundane things we could think of. His eyes never left ours while we were talking.

Dani then asked what his favorite fantasy was before he met us. He told us a surprise blowjob by a mystery woman.

A woman walks into the truck stop, looks him over, drops to her knees and blows him. I did just that. He wanted Dani to do him but she said she didn’t suck dicks but she did jerk him off which he liked.

His come was very sour but still doable. Dani and I then started teaching him how to kiss and play with tits and make a woman want to spread her legs as wide as possible when he kissed their necks and tits.

He was one hell of a learner. And he never came once. He told us he had been jacking off to the memory of us five or six times a day plus he had figured out how to hold it back when he got too close.

I bet him I could make him lose control. He took the bet and I placed my tits against his chest and slowly dragged my tits down his body and over his cock. I squeezed his cock between my tits then I sucked him in and put my finger on his taint. The first time I goosed his asshole with my finger he filled my mouth.

He smiled when I got up and told me he had a lot to learn – let’s practice some more.

We would spend from about six at night until midnight teaching him all sort of things and letting him practice.

We came back every third day to give him plenty of time to recuperate. And for the first three days we did not let him fuck us.

The start of the fourth day Dani laid him on his bed and I planted my pussy in his face. She taught him how to make me come. Then I sat on his cock and she taught him how to respond when I first put him in and then she taught him what to do to get my asshole ready to fuck. He was not too keen on that until I buried his cock in my ass. That became his ‘reward’ when he did everything else right.

We ended that night with him fucking Dani in the missionary position then doggy style. He wondered if he could ask for a favor – we told him he was in charge. He didn’t ask – he made me get in front of Dani and spread my legs. Then he ordered Dani to make me come with her mouth and tongue.

He lasted over a half hour before he had both of us coming and he pulled out of Dani and made me suck him and clean him up while Dani finished him off with a hand job.

We were both really proud of him. We waited almost a week before we saw him again. We didn’t teach him a thing that night. He fucked us both very well and for a long time after the initial blowjob. He would make some girl a great lover.

The next to last night we made him learn how to use a condom and he fucked us both then I blew him and he fucked me up the ass as a reward.

We told him the next night, a Wednesday, over the hump night, he had to prove himself. When he called us we were going to sit outside whatever bar he was at and watch him bring a girl out and fuck her in the car. We were surprised we he called at 8:30. We hurried over and found his car and buzzed his phone. About five minutes later he walked out with a hot little number and was kissing and fooling around with her against his car.

She gave him a blowjob then he fucked her doggy style up against his car. When he was almost done we flashed our lights as if we had just got there and after she had pulled her pants up he walked over to our car and introduced us to his date. She had to run and pee and he asked if we had about ten minutes he’d be right back.

In about five he came out with a different girl and started putting the moves on her in front of our car. He made her suck his dick to get it hard then he leaned her back on our hood and fucked her quick and dirty. It took him longer to put on the rubber then it did for her to come.

He fucked her for a few more minutes then told her he had to talk to his friends he’d be right back in. She walked away and he reached in Dani’s window and kissed her then ask if that had made us horny. He felt under both our dresses.

Then he apologized but he had two young ladies he had to get back to. He was hoping to get them both to go home with him.

He started to walk away and he turned back and asked if he had passed. Dani threw her soda cup at him and we all laughed.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window