••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, March 1, 2008 (item)

How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 6)

Posted at 2:19 PM
Tags -- , ,

Momtoo just would not stretch far enough to take me. She told me she had come several times with just the first inch or so in and she was really wet and acting like she was getting ready to go crazy.
To Read the rest click
here->
I figured she would be one wild person in bed – IF we ever hooked up again.

Momtoo told mom it was her turn. Mom asked if she was absolutely sure. I asked Mom what she was so concerned about. She said she did not want to step on any toes. Momtoo grabbed her face and told her to look into her eyes.

She told mom that it was just not meant to be. She was crazy with lust and she was willing it let me force it in her. She just would not loosen up. It was destiny. She told her that nothing would make her happier then to see her enjoy herself with me.

She told her to shut the fuck up and fuck me. Then she gave her a lover’s kiss. Deep and long and with tongue. It was definitely heart felt and conveying something to mom.

Momtoo slid to my side and rubbed my dick for a little bit. She sighed and said she was so sorry she could not fuck me.

Mom straddled me and momtoo kissed the head of my dick and told mom she got to taste my first ejaculation. I laughed and asked her what. Mom nailed me with a fist to the head. Not hard but enough to get my attention. She told me if I make fun of either of them she would do the same thing to my balls BUT she would not pull the punch.

I apologized and moms blew it off – they started laughing and mom asked momtoo where the hell she had come up with ejaculation. We all laughed again and she said she had no idea.

Momtoo kept playing with me and Mom was getting impatient. She kept rubbing herself and I finally reached down and rubbed her. She was a little surprised then I grabbed momtoo by the ass and pulled her pussy to my lips.

Mom thanked me and settled on my dick. I had one hell of a time concentrating on momtoo’s pussy. Mom was trying to kill me with hers.

Momtoo asked me to stop – I asked why and she told me that I was driving her crazy – she needed to come and come soon. So I took care of her – quick and fast with my fingers and tongue. She kept trying to stop me but I ignored her. I knew I was not hurting her.

When she came, mom turned around and told me to do it again. She has not heard her come like that for a long time. So I did.

Momtoo finished and then ran away. Mom told her to get her ass back here. They argued for a minute and momtoo came back to mom and whispered something in her ear. She left and Mom told me to stay hard. I told her not to worry.

It was a few minutes and momtoo came in and sat next to us. She had mom lift a little and she felt my dick – still hard she said – then she stuck her finger in mom’s pussy and said still wet. She slapped mom very hard on the ass and told her to fuck their new man.

Mom did. Momtoo helped by playing with my balls and licking and kissing my dick when mom lifted off far enough. I was getting close and I warned momtoo. Mom told me to just push her off. But then she asked me to try to wait for a minute but before I could answer she started coming. And momtoo rubbed her clit. And mom came more. And momtoo pinched her tits. And mom came more. I was getting so close watching her play with mom.

I warned them and mom told me again to push her off and then she made it her goal to make me come. She fucked me so fast and I could feel her muscles squeezing my cock. It almost felt like I had a vibrator around my dick.

And then I pushed mom off and momtoo immediately sucked a good part of my dick into her mouth. When I came I heard her choke and then mom had gotten turned around and was squeezing my balls. They worked it so good I wondered if they had lots of experience.

They I just closed my eyes and let it go. I felt two tongues licking me and when I looked cum was leaking out of momtoo’s mouth dripping down my cock and mom was cleaning it up.

Then momtoo came off and mom went on and almost took me all the way. I came again and momtoo cleaned up the excess. When I was done momtoo finished licking me and then asked if I always came so much. I said yes. She looked at mom and they told me they were not able to swallow between squirts. They do a pretty good job these days but they still like to share.

I laid there and got soft. Mom cleaned us all up and asked momtoo if it was worth the wait. She said she was still waiting. I asked for what. She said a good fuck. Mom told her my dick was great and she’d be able to take it sooner or later.

I grabbed her and asked if she wanted me to fill her pussy right now. She told me she liked dicks. I pulled her on top of me and put my dick at her opening.

I told her to sit. She was afraid she would hurt me. I told her not to worry – if she did I would let her know. She sat and my dick slid in. I was so happy I stayed firm enough to slide in.

As soon as she bottomed out she came and mom was staring at me wide-eyed. I started fucking momtoo and she fucked me back. All of a sudden she climbed off and mom climbed on. They could not believe I was fucking them soft.

Momtoo got back on and I rolled her to her back and put her knees up into her armpits. She grimaced and I immediately backed off. She told me to put them back – once I started fucking her she would not feel any pain. I started pumping and pushed her knees back.

Mom asked how long I would stay soft after coming. I told her it depended on many things but if I pulled out don’t move – I was getting control of things and would be able to last a lot longer.

I fucked her for thirty minutes. I do not know how many times she came but she said all was missing was my cum. I asked her if she wanted it. She said yes.

So I started really fucking her.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window