••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 26, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time(s) – 1

Posted at 2:40 AM
Tags -- ,

Many have asked about my first sexual experiences with both men and women. I understand the need to know. It can define you in later life. In my case I am not sure.
To Read the rest click
here->
My first time was with my longtime boyfriend. I grew up in a middle sized town in Missouri near all the lakes. We spent many an hour on the water tanning and just enjoying life.

My parents were nuts – they loved living on the water and enjoying themselves to the limits. They took great care of me and my sister and introduced us to the best things in life – friends and love.

My boyfriend saw me walking up the stairs at junior high but could not catch me in time to say hello. He asked all of his friends who I was and no one seemed to know.

We passed each other on the stairs going in opposite directions and the first time he smiled and said hello my heart skipped. He was the first boy that seemed interested. I had lots of boy friends but I was a tomboy – one of them – I could shoot baskets and hit a tennis ball fairly well and loved hitting the best pitcher of the neighborhood out of the park.

I was small but I was strong – I hated makeup and dolls – I would rather play in the mud and climb trees.

As I matured and my boobs grew they all made jokes and thanks to advise from my mom I teased them back about their packages and lack of ass. They thought of me as one of the boys especially since I could scope out the hot girls and give them pointers.

It was a great time.

Several days after the first sighting, my boyfriend passed me a note that began with “Hi beautiful, what is your name?” and he ended with “Can I walk you home after school.”

I met him after school and we discovered we lived on opposite sides of the same block not far from school. Our backyards were separated by a small stream and trees – no one knew anyone that lived behind them.

He carried my backpack and since I was pretty shy at my first romantic venture he did most of the talking about things I did not understand. His world was much different from mine.

We sat on my parents patio until my Dad came home. He jumped up and shook hands with my father and introduced himself. My father knows his uncle and then they talked about the Cardinals and how screwed up the pitching was and this conversation I was able to contribute to.

That surprised my boyfriend. Mom got home and met my boyfriend and told me supper in thirty minutes – was my homework done. She knew it wasn’t but it was a hint that she didn’t like me entertaining a boy she didn’t know at home alone for a couple of hours.

My boyfriend took the hint and said his good byes and decided to go through the backyards and find a way home.

Mom was pretty cool about everything and I even showed her my first love letter. She was as excited as I was.

We hooked up for lunch the next day and started a tradition that lasted for almost six years. We also exchanged phone numbers –he had tried to call me the night before but we were unlisted.

That weekend my parents told me and my sister to be home and cleaned up early Saturday evening. We had some new people coming for a cookout.

I was pissed but happy, distressed but joyful when I walked out to the patio with a bowl of chips to meet the new friends. It was my boyfriend and his sister, same age as mine, and his parents.

I was dressed in a baggy T-Shirt and un-flattering shorts and old boat shoes. I felt so un-attractive. The odd thing, I had never ever worried about my looks before.

When my mother and I went inside to get the drinks I jumped all over her. She was so amused which made me even madder. Why could she not have warned me so that I could dress up a little?

In the many years since I have been teased about what I did next. Mom told me to go change my clothes. It would be a while before we were ready to start grilling and she would entertain my boyfriend while I did.

I ran for the bedroom and decided I needed a shower – it had been about four hours since my last.

I dried my hair and then used my curling iron – unheard of unless a family picture was upcoming or it was a special occasion that required me to look like a young lady.

I put on eye makeup and a little blush and even searched for a bra mom had bought me that pushed the twins up and improved my cleavage. At the time of purchase I asked why any woman would want to torture her boobs but I had a low cut dress that benefited from my cleavage.

I changed my top six times and finally poured myself into a pair of last years shorts that were too short then and even shorter now.

My mom came to check on me – it had been an hour – an hour? No way – could not have been more then twenty minutes.

She told me the shorts were too much and found another pair that I had forgotten about. She also picked out a thong I just had to have but hated after wearing just once.

She redid a couple of curls and added some eyeliner and told me to lift my boobs up in my bra.

She looked at me and said she would be right back. She came back with two things I did not expect – my boyfriend’s mother and a camera.

His mother told me I was absolutely beautiful and her son was going to be completely shocked. Then she touched up my hair and smoothed my blush.

Mom took three or four pictures and the first one still sits on the living room wall at their home and Dad carries one in his wallet along with our wedding picture.

Everyone says that was the day I became a woman and figured out what boys were for.

I did not know that when Mom went back out after I ran for my room, she told them they would meet her real daughter in about an hour. She told them to be patient but it would be worth the wait.

Now, an hour later, they told me to wait a minute and come out and apologize for taking so long to get ready. They did not warn me about the reaction I would get.

When I walked out carrying a tray with fresh drinks all conversation stopped. I didn’t look up until I sat the tray down. I was afraid I would drop it I was so nervous.

When I did look all the men were staring and my Dad had a great big grin. My boyfriend kept licking his lips and finally said my name with a question mark behind it.

My little sister looked at him and told him I must really like him cause I only dress up for really special times. I slapped at her and blushed.

My Dad said to my boyfriend’s father, “ I told you she was hot.” And I blushed more. Dad then leaned over to my boyfriend and hit his leg and asked him if I was hot enough for him.

My boyfriend tried to speak but couldn’t and he just nodded. His father said to him, “You told me she was cute but this is way beyond cute son. Do I need to get you glasses?”

The moms were all smiles and his mom grabbed a lawn chair, sat it next to her son and offered it to me. I sat and her son never took his eyes off of me.

My sister ran inside and came back with her digital camera and took pictures. So far neither my boyfriend nor I had said a word.

The sisters went inside for something and he finally asked if I was OK. I asked what he meant and he told me I looked so different. I thought maybe he didn’t like it and offered to go change – he shook his head and told me I was beautiful – but I looked so different – a good different.

Then my Dad did something that he teases was a mistake on his part and wished that he had never done.

He suggested that maybe we needed to take a walk and get reacquainted since he was meeting me for the first time. This time we both blushed. My mom suggested he show me where they lived.

We welcomed the escape and his Dad asked if he had his keys. His mom asked why and he said that he was sure he would want to show me his bedroom. The other adults sputtered and then his Dad got serious and reminded his son of the rules.

As we walked away my boyfriend said he knew the rules – he was to use the guest bedroom. They were still laughing when we reached the side walk.

He kept stumbling because he could not take his eyes off me. I liked it. I caught him checking out my ass and boobs; the next time he tripped I took his hand to guide him. We didn’t let go until we had to eat our hamburgers.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window