••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, February 29, 2008 (item)

Annie Update

Posted at 10:47 PM

Hi all. I’m back for a while. Started my new job yesterday and spent last night in a small town that rolls up the streets at 9PM. So boring. Today I had my first staff meeting and was immediately treated like a dumb broad. I had not even dressed sexy today so I was missing my backup tools.
To Read the rest click
here->
I finally remembered pops old rule – let ‘em fuck themselves. After the asshole backed himself into a corner – and it took him almost an hour – I shut him down –undid everything he had proposed – and told him to meet me in my bosses office at 6am Monday – word is he usually does not make work until 11am on Mondays. I figure I won’t get there until 9am and might even call in.

He is not going to like what I am about to do.

So, things back to normal – I even managed to embarrass myself – was not thinking – I’m sure pops will spank me sometime in the future.

But maybe he got a good laugh out of it.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window