••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, March 31, 2008 (item)

How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 12)

Posted at 2:45 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

Halfway there she asked what I would have done if she had grabbed me. Would I fuck her? I told her that from now on fuck was not to be used around adults. If I heard it again I would spank her. She repeated her earlier move but only stuck her head out the window.
To Read the rest click
here->
Her dress was even higher and I spanked her 6 times – 4 times alternating cheeks then I spanked her with out looking and know I got the sensitive part at least once.

She got back in but I saw pain on her face when she sat and she pulled a leg under her making sure nothing showed. I told her that was good and what I expected from now on.

I drove following her directions for another 15 minutes and then she leaned over to me and apologized for being such a brat. She was just trying to have fun. She would be good. (I noticed she did not say how long – I knew better than to ask).

She asked if I would have really let her take car of me – was that OK to say she asked. I told her that if she were 4 or 5 years older I would still be letting her take care of me while I took care of her.

She liked that but wanted particulars. I told her when she turned 18. Side note, on her 18th birthday she straddled my crotch while I was lying on the deck and told me it was time to tell her the particulars. And then she rubbed her crotch against me.

I told her and got the same smile I got that day 5 years before. Wow.

Back to the present or past or the story – which ever you like. I told her that from now on our relationship was going to be based on honesty. If I asked her something she could only tell the truth. Nothing less, nothing more. If she did not want to answer the question she should stay quiet.

I would not assume to know the answer even if it was easily guessed. She did not quite understand. I gave her the example of “Do you have big boobs?” If she said nothing I would not assume that she did or did not.

She asked if it went both ways and I said yes. She asked if I wanted to fuck her mother. Then she blanched and got on her knees but this time she held her dress down and put one foot on the ground, which of course gave me a bigger target.

I warned her and she didn’t get it. I said her butt was spread farther apart and since I could not see I might hit the really sensitive part. She moved the foot on the floor farther apart and asked how many smacks for the fuck word. I told her 2 for each occurrence and smacked her without warning. She jumped and said it did not hurt as much.

I smacked her other cheek harder and she said it felt worse skin to skin and she pulled her dress up over her hips. If I was a betting man, I’d bet a million dollars her pussy was dripping – it sure looked like it.

I spanked her 6 more times. She was squirming when I got done. As she sat I told her the extras was for showing me skin. She asked how she was not going to do that. I told her to wear panties.

So she said to make sure she got it, 2 smacks for fuck, and 4 for skin – I corrected it to private skin. She said OK.

Then she said she had done it again and got back on her knees but kept them together this time. She said 4 for f and lifted her skirt and said 4 for pussy. Then she asked if pussy was a bad word.

I smacked her 10 times and as she sat she said p word is 2 just like the f word. I said yes.

She told me her ass was on fire. But she behaved the rest of the way to Dani’s. When we pulled up Dani was waiting outside seated on a step. She smiled when she saw us and started to grab a bunch of clothes but Annie yelled that she had a suitcase and she went to Dani and loaded it up.

Dani got in first and scooted next to me. She also had a short skirt on. It would be years before I finally figured out the skirts and commando styles – in fact it was January of this year - the first story Dani wrote. Damn that seems like a long time ago.

She thanked me for coming and gave me a half hug. Annie reached the door, turned around and shoved her butt inside and lifted her skirt – she asked Dani if she could see handprints.

Dani said yes. When she said whose Annie plopped into the car and immediately regretted it. Dani asked if it hurt and Annie whispered something in her ear to which Dani replied “Really?” Annie confirmed it.

Dani asked who had spanked her and Annie gave her the new rules as she knew them. Then she said darn and lifted up to show me her ass but immediately sat and leaned over the seat and got a pair of panties out of Dani’s suitcase.

She pulled them on then got her knees and faced backwards and I smacked her four times and she said fuck so I smacked her twice more.

Dani was shocked and kept looking between Annie’s ass and my face. She said that was the meanest thing she had ever seen. Annie said that since our fathers were not around I was assuming the role when they were around me.

Their fathers spanked them – right? Dani agreed and then said it was still fucking mean. She smiled and got on her knees and leaned over Annie. Her dress was also short but she had panties on.

I was surprised but I still smacked her twice then she said that’s it baby spank that fucking pussy and she pulled her panties aside. I spanked her 8 more times then twice more.

She sat down and commented that I spanked a lot harder then her father but she told Annie she was right – it felt better skin to skin.

I laughed and she asked why she had gotten two extra swats. I told her because she was a pain in my ass. She liked that.

Both girls behaved and Dani told her story – I wanted to turn around and go back to her house but Annie must have sensed my feeling and changed the subject.

Then Annie asked how much for boob shot. I was caught off guard and asked what? And she pulled her top down. I saw the fourth best pair of tits in the county and drove off the rode.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window