••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, March 31, 2008 (item)

How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 14)

Posted at 2:57 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

The said no fair – if I walked in on them I could not punish them if I did not give them warning. I told them I could not punish them anyway since momtoo was home.

They tried to add a few more rules but I told them I made the fucking rules for pussies and left.
To Read the rest click
here->
They cursed at me as I walked down the hall and then I heard a noise and 6 or 7 smacks and screams. Momtoo had come from the other way and decided my discipline was perfect.

I had forgotten to give them the message so momtoo gave me a couple of swats as she passed by. The girls peeked out the room and told me to get lost.

So I got lost in a ball game and fell asleep. The next thing I felt was a hand rubbing up and down my leg awfully close to you know what. I thought it was one of the moms. I ‘adjusted’ myself to give them better access.

The rubbing continued and I got hard. I opened my eyes to find Dani rubbing my leg – Annie said I told you so – he’s got a big one – and they ran away.

Mom came in and asked what was wrong but I figured the girls and me had to have some secrets. Later that night I changed my mind told both moms what had happened. They told me to deal with it – they did not want to know how bad the girls were.

So I did for several years. I probably should have insisted they handle it but to be honest I have never had so much fun.

A couple of days later the girls came through the door unexpectedly carrying several bags and asked if either mom was home. There were expected soon I said. And at that moment mom yelled they were home - drop your cock – it’s our turn. Annie and Dani both bent over to show me their new thongs and they had written Hi on both butt cheeks. I laughed but I tried not too.

They covered up right before mom came in and she blushed and asked what they were doing there. They said they got a ride to the mall and wanted to show her their new outfits but they would find their own way home since the moms had something better to look at. She blushed farther and told me I was going to have to punish her when she acted stupid.

Dani said her butt would be red forever and they stuck their tongues out at each other.

Mom asked about their outfits so they started to unpack the bags but I figured it was time to establish better rules. I told them both to show mom what they had just shown me. They refused and told me it was a secret.

I got up and started for them and told them to show mom or I would. Dani dared me. I picked her up around the waist and twisted her over and showed her ass to mom. Annie stood up with fear in her eyes and showed mom hers.

I asked mom if she liked their new thongs. Mom told me to hold Dani she was going to go get a belt and a phone to call Annie’s mom. She winked at me as she left the room.

Dani started to wriggle and I told her to stop or I would drop her. Annie told her to give up – they were in deep trouble.

Mom came back with a four-inch wide belt and talking a mile minute into the phone describing what the girls had done. She listened for a minute but I saw the gleam in her eyes.

Annie was as white as a sheet and Dani was eying the belt and I saw tears forming in her eyes.

I started to feel sorry for both of them but quickly forced myself to grow hard again. They need to learn.

Mom sat the belt down on Dani’s back and tucked the phone up under her chin and reached under Dani’s skirt and pulled her thong off. I saw a tear roll down Dani's cheek.

Annie’s eyes were starting to fill with tears and mom threw the thong on the floor. She grabbed the belt but I motioned for her to lean close and I whispered that it was time to change the rules a little – if I saw them do something I would normally punish them for, then I could punish them – even if either mom was at home.

She said no and started to pull up Dani’s skirt and said something into the phone. She listened for a moment then told her she would call back after and hung up the phone.

She told me to put Dani down and told Dani to lean over the arm of the chair. She told Annie to do the same and asked me to leave. As I left she told Annie to lose her thong.

Both girls were crying not hard but enough that mom said her heart broke. Then she told them she was making new rules.

Whenever they broke the rules ANY of the adults could give them punishment at any time without consulting the others adults – and the new punishment tool was this belt that she smacked on the coffee table.

I flinched at the sound it made. Then she told them to pull up their skirts. They must have and mom asked them how long it had taken to write the message on their butts. The girls sobbed they had done each other in the hall way right before she got home.

Then she yelled my name and told me to get in here. I walked in and she asked me to get some soap and a washcloth. I left and came back with the requested items and she told me to clean their butts off.

She did not want whatever it was to get on the belt. I looked at her and she motioned me to do it with a big smile. So I did. The girls were not at all happy.

When mom asked them what was wrong they said I should not be touching them – she asked why not, they had already shown me all their good parts – did they want me to see them or not?

Both girls started to object and mom smacked each of their butts with her hand. She reminded Annie of the trip home to pick up Dani and she reminded Dani of our bra shopping the first day I met her.

They both stayed quiet. I finished my job and she handed me the belt and told me 10 smacks for acting the way they had and she left the room.

Then she came back and told the girls she had forgotten something. The belt was very flexible and would find it’s way into their cracks – she grabbed the belt and pressed it against Dani’s ass. She asked if she could feel the belt on her pussy. Dani said yes.

Mom told Dani and Annie to get ready – just think what that would feel like at high speed.

The girls knew they were screwed.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window