••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 5, 2008 (item)

The Hotel Room Part 3

Posted at 10:15 PM
Tags -- , ,

My goodness it was great. Normally I control everything but this time he took over at just the right minute.

I laid on him and shivered and he held me. I felt his cock was still throbbing and spurting. I milked him some more and I came a little.
To Read the rest click
here->
After we were both done we lay with me still on top. His cock got soft and slid out and I felt his cum drip out of me. I waited until it felt like I was empty and I slid down over his belly and cock and sucked him in my mouth.

I licked his cock clean and his balls and the come that had trickled down his leg. I stopped when I got near his asshole and he let out a breath.

I asked what was wrong and he said he had a phobia about women playing with or even touching his asshole. I moved my thumb to his taint and he caught his breath again. I starting rubbing in circles making them larger and larger.

When my thumb was just about to touch his asshole I stuck my thumb in my mouth and made sure it was nice and wet. Then I looked him right in the eye and pressed it against his asshole. He jumped but did not try to stop me.

I watched his eyes and I pressed a little harder. His eyes got wide but I did not see fear. I pressed a little harder and I felt it start to give. Then I saw fear – just a little. I dropped by head and sucked on the end of his dick then took more in my mouth. I started to give him a blowjob but I never moved my eyes from his.

His cock started to respond and the fear disappeared. When he was hard I started sucking him hard and moved my head very quickly. Then I took my hand and started jerking him off with long strokes while I sucked on his cock head.

When I felt him responding I pushed my thumb in his ass and starting rubbing his prostrate.

His first squirt was hard and damn near came out my nose but I swallowed the rest while I stroked and milked him and gently removed my thumb.

When he was limp and sucked dry I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I came back and he stared at me. He asked where I learned that. I told him I read about it in a book and had done it to one other guy, my new girlfriend’s husband.

He asked girlfriend and I said yes, girlfriend, the kind you fuck. He said married and I said yes to a very wonderful guy. He started to ask something else and I told him we have threesomes all the time.

He looked surprised and I asked if he had ever fucked two women at the same time. He shook his head no and I asked if he wanted to. He smiled and wanted to know if it was the bartender. I told him no but what did it matter as long as she looked that good.

He smiled and I asked how he liked his blowjob. He sort of hit my shoulder. I patted his cock and told him it was good.

We laid and talked and I saw him yawn. He asked what time I had to get up to go to work. I told him at the latest 8 AM. He asked if 7:30 would be about right for a quickie?

I told him I didn’t do quickies. He frowned. We talked a bit more and he yawned again. I decided to give him a quickie – he didn’t know it but I was leaving soon.

I grabbed his cock and told him to get hard. He told me he didn’t know and I told him I would give him head again and he was semi hard in about 15 seconds. I lay back and spread my legs and told him to fuck me.

I urged him on and told him to fuck me hard and deep. He did and I came in about 2 minutes. When I came I grabbed his ass and told him to fill my cunt with cum. He tried. All told maybe 4 or minutes had passed.

He rolled off and told me he thought I didn’t like quickies. I told him not to tell anyone.

I rubbed his shoulders and he fell asleep. I left a wakeup call for 7:30 as I walked pass the desk. The clerk asked if I was having trouble sleeping – I said hell no as soon I as get to my own bed I’ll be out, I just got fucked! I winked at him and left. I heard him laughing as the door closed.

The next morning my alarm went off at 7:15 as usual and at 7:29 I dialed his cell phone number. I had got it from his phone right before I left this morning.

He answered on the 8th ring and I told him to answer the phone and on cue it rang. I heard his say thanks and he came back on the line.

He asked where I was – I told him I was home with my husband. I heard him draw a breath and he started to raise his voice. I shushed him and told him I was home alone.

But next time he takes a strange girl home from a bar he should make sure who the fuck she was, was she fucking married, have a fucking girlfriend or fucking boyfriend and did she have any fucking diseases.

Then and only then did he put on the rubber and fuck her. He told me I was right – he had never done this before.

He stuttered around and I finally told him to be straight out. He was a little confused. I said yes I will/want to fuck you again. Yes I loved last night. Yes make sure you call me at 11:45 with an address and I will meet you for a quickie and some lunch. Have both ready to go when I get there and I hung up.

I hoped he knew to get my number from his phone’s callerID but I had also programmed it under the slut – did not want to risk missing his call.

At exactly 11:45 he called and gave me an address that was about three blocks away in a very fancy building.

I made it in ten minutes and a guy come out lighting a cigarette. I turned so he couldn’t see and popped an extra button and pulled my zipper lower. I stuck my tits out and smiled real big and told him that smelled good, could I bum one.

He offered his pack and lit me up. I took a puff and deep breath and told him it tasted even better than it smelled. He laughed and he asked where I was going in the building.

I told him my latest customer. He asked my business and I said entertainment. He asked if I liked it. I shrugged my shoulders and told him it was good money.

We made more small talk then he asked what kind of entertainment. I held out my almost gone cigarette and he took it. I leaned close bending at the waist giving him a good look at my cleavage and told him it was personal entertainment. I was on my way to give an old guy his personal entertainment for the week.

He pulled back with a surprised look and I walked away swinging my ass as hard as I could. When I grabbed the door handle I looked back and told him he should see it out of my jeans – it was a great ass and I went in wondering when I had become so naughty.

The Hotel Room Part 4


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window