••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 30, 2008 (item)

Annie and Dani's Update

Posted at 11:43 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Now what is the only thing that keeps us away from our blog? You are right - experiencing life so that we have more stories for you.

This afternoon Adam dropped by and surprised us. First he surprised Dani in the kitchen then he came to my bed and surprised me. And was I surprised.
To Read the rest click
here->
He took a shower with both of us but the shower took over five hours to complete. We kept getting sidetracked.

We finally got dressed - we started to dress up but he wanted two normal girls for a change so we got our jeans and sweatshirts and tennies and forgot the makeup and just put our hair under a ball cap.

We went to the big town and had brunch? - what do they call the meal that replaces lunch and dinner? - we visited his place for a quickie or two and then he took us to a stadium and we got to see the locker rooms and behind the scoreboard and 'under' the playing field and the admin and press box seats and offices. It was great for our first time at a stadium. Dani kept asking where the players were - the place was making her horny.

He would not fuck us though - he did not want to chance losing his job which we found odd because I thought he worked for my company. No, he had seen Dani and wanted to meet her so he crashed the party then he met me and didn't want to correct me in front of everyone else so there it was. Dani tried to give him a blowjob but he is still shy.

We went bar hopping for a few drinks then he brought us home. On the way he got a blowjob from both of us and when we got home he tried to leave but Dani stuck his keys inside me and told him to get them back.

We held him captive for four hours and finally brought out the toys when he was out of juice - in more than one way.

That's when I discovered my monthly deep cleaning was getting ready to start and it explained why I was a little tired, grouchy, bitching and my tits hurt. I came down to check Imail and post a couple of stories and give you an update.

Dani yelled that perfect dick gives the perfect dick a hard-on. I heard him laugh and her moan. I flipped on the web cam above my bed and watched him fuck her with the dildo and she sucked his cock but I was 'fucked' out - this is the only time I am not horny - but it only lasts about a day then I can not get enough.

So we are well fucked - he left an hour ago and Dani is still wiping up his cum as it drips out of her. We told him we'd see him next weekend IF he was a good boy and did not bother us.

He asked what the rules were and we told him there were no rules - just give us our space. I told him that if he went to see another piece of ass tonight we would not care - we would probably like him to tell us about it.

He asked if he could call us girlfreinds and Dani said as long as there was a space after the first four characters - he didn't get it so she showed him. He laughed and wondered what he was to us - I told him another great dick. He asked how many their were. We both gave him dirty looks and he apologized.

As Dani was closing the door she told him the number of dicks was unknown - she gave up counting after five hundred. She closed the door in his face and she made me a bet.

The phone would ring as soon as he got to the top of the hill. When the phone rang I put it on speaker phone. He asked if she was being truthful. She said absolutely. He didn't say anything for a long while and Dani asked if he was still there. He said we were both still so tight - we laughed and I told him that I had stopped counting at a thousand. He called me a liar.

I told him I had a little black book to prove it (I do) but I have no idea how many entries are in it. And no I will not count them - I don't need to know - I had fun so fuck anyone that thinks any different.

He laughed and Dani backed me up and starting listing off names and ages. After the tenth name he said enough - he still can not believe how tight we are. Dani said that constant fucking keeps them is shape. He laughed and I reminded him he was to give us our space.

He asked what he should do when he gets horny - Dani told him to tape himself jacking off and we would watch it and return the favor when we saw him next. He sensed he could not win and told us good bye.

Dani is trying to chat with her friend in Australia but her connection keeps dropping. Pops must not have taught us very well.

So we had fun - some of you tell me about your fun - comment or leave me an email. You can also check out something else - my new blog but you'll have to find it.

See ya - oh and Dani says love ya and keep the excess wiped.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window