••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 5, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 13

Posted at 4:17 PM
Tags -- , ,

She was soon on her back and when she invited him to lay on top of her he came. Cum flew everywhere and he was very embarrassed.

I got on my knees next to them and cleaned off Dani and him with my tongue. Unluckily none of it hit any of the good parts. When I wiped his dick off he came again.
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani told him that is was fine – this is exactly what we were here for, to get him past this point. Before long he would never have to worry about these accidents.

He said he hoped so. He was still hard and Dani invited him to lie on her again. I stayed nearby and told him if he started coming I would catch it with the towel.

He made it to the point he touched her breasts and I have to tell you. For coming so much he still had lots left.

Finally he was kissing her and massaging her breasts and when he moved to rub her ass and finally between her legs his cock just throbbed but did not spurt anymore.

Dani laid back and spread her legs wide and told him it was time. She was horny as hell and very wet. I could see it from my view.

He knelt between her legs and I told him to try and let nature takes its own course. More then likely his cock would find the right spot by itself.

It did and when he was about 2 inches in he came - about 3 seconds after he penetrated her. She told him again to just be patient – before she was done with him he’d be able to fuck as long as he wanted before he had to make himself come.

He started to pull out and I told him not to. Play with her tits and ass – kiss her some more – get your cock hard.

He said he thought it was over – Dani told him not even close. He kissed and rubbed her and was hard in minutes.

This time he actually stroked her about 20 times before he warned that he was close. Dani told him to stop and relax. It worked. He asked how long he should stop and I told him until the feelings to cum went away.

I told him to keep massaging the woman - play with her clit and ass and tits. Dani told him he was really good at that.

He settled down and started to fuck her and I told him to change his strokes and depth and before long Dani started to moan. He stopped and said that had almost made him come.

I told him that should be music to his ear. When he heard that it meant he was doing it right. He was back at it in no time and this time Dani moaned for 4 or 5 minutes before he stopped again.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window