••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 5, 2008 (item)

The Hotel Room Part 2

Posted at 9:57 PM
Tags -- ,

We walked into the hotel – I made him wait for a couple of minutes and carried the key in one hand. I said hi to the desk clerk and waved my hand with the card in it.

I opened the door to the room and used the security lever to hold the door part way open and went into the bathroom and locked the door and stripped and took a quick shower.
To Read the rest click
here->
We walked into the hotel – I made him wait for a couple of minutes and carried the key in one hand. I said hi to the desk clerk and waved my hand with the card in it.

I opened the door to the room and used the security lever to hold the door part way open and went into the bathroom and locked the door and stripped and took a quick shower.

I heard him come in and lock the door. When I finished I wrapped a towel around me and went out to the room proper.

He was clicking through the TV channels and I told him his turn. He did not speak but went straight to the bathroom.

I pulled the quilt off the bed and the blanket and lay on the to sheet with two pillows under my head.

I spread my legs and made sure my tits looked good then closed my eyes to wait. I heard him finish his shower and I heard him come out and say holy cow or crap – not sure which.

I told him if he didn’t get his cock in me soon I would have to fuck myself. He told me to go ahead he liked to watch.

I thought for about 2 seconds then started to masturbate. I felt him crawl on the bed and I opened my eyes. He still had a towel wrapped around him. I grabbed it and uncovered a beautiful cock. Long and firmly defined with a large round head.

But it was soft. At first I was disappointed then I remembered and asked if he needed help. He said sometimes but keep doing what I was doing – he was sure it would help.

I started masturbating again and peeked to check on the progressive hard-on. When he looked ready I popped up and was sucking him before he had a chance to protest. I pushed him to his back and straddled his chest facing towards his feet.

He had a perfect view of my ass and the pussy I was just rubbing and I deep throated him. He got harder and moaned then I felt him touching me so I moved my hand away to cup his balls and give them attention.

Within 5 minutes I was total soaked and his cock was definitely ready for duty. I got off and turned around and put his dick at my opening.

I stopped and asked what he wanted. He just smiled and said I knew. I told him I liked it when a man talked dirty to me – what the fuck do you want. He smiled and then he told me what I wanted to hear. But he blushed a little.

I asked him again and he told me he wanted his cock in my pussy. I impaled him and both of our eyes opened wide.

I sat still for a moment then I started my slow fuck. We looked each other in the eyes and I told him I normally do not fuck a guy without a rubber. He told me he had all the tests recently (EdNote: I saw them all) and I had nothing to worry about. I told him I had not fucked an un-trusted fellow in many years.

He asked why I trusted him – I told him because I was stupid and horny. I told him the only limits I had was he not hurt me physically very much without permission. That anything he stuck in my ass was washed thoroughly before being stuck in any other hole except my ass again.

That if I said NO I meant NO – if he didn’t hear or understand NO then he would be missing a very important part of his body. He laughed and told me he understood it well.

I told him I had not found anything I did not like except assholes fucking my asshole. If he could think of it I had probably done it – just ask.

Then I slowed down farther and asked how it was. He reached up and gently played with my tits. I told him he could pinch my nipples when I was coming or if I was not. He pinched and I told him harder. The third time I said harder he went to the extreme and I came.

I called him an asshole then told him that would be perfect when I blasted off. His cock was getting harder and longer. Every once in a while I rotated my pelvis to take him as deep as I could and he filled me completely – stretching the back wall of my vagina. He always moaned and throbbed.

I started lifting high enough he was in danger of popping out – just a very small section of his tip remained in me and I very slowly sat back down milking his cock with my muscles. He told me it would not be long.

I told him if he came before I was ready he would not fuck me again that night. I told him not to worry I was in control. He must have trusted me because he quit trying to control himself.

I got him close several times then slowed to s atop while the feeling went away and he asked how I could do that. I told him my pussy was very sensitive.

Then I pulled off completely and using my hand I grabbed him at the base and squeezed very hard. His eyes popped open and I told him to trust me. I keep squeezing and slowly moved my hand up to just beneath his head but I was pulling up hard the entire length.

He told me he felt like I was trying to pull it off. I told him maybe I was. I did it three times and he commented it felt really good. The fourth time I pulled my hand all the way to his cock head then I sat on him and buried him. He groaned and I grinned.

He opened his eyes when I chuckled and asked what I was humored by. I told him all guys were alike – they were too easy. Women on the other hand were all different and you had to learn how to fuck each one separately.

He raised his eyebrows and I told him yes I have fucked women – many women and many men – it was one of my favorite things to do. Did he not like to fuck?

He told me he had never been in one pussy for so long. I leaned down and asked him to suck my tits. He did a grand job. Then I asked if he was ready to come. He told me to take my time. I told him he did not know what he was missing and he said go for it.

I kept the same tempo but when I felt him throb I milked him harder and harder with my muscles. He told me he was close so I rested until I felt his excitement go away then I started up again and asked him to rub my clit and to alternate pinching my tits.

He did a very good job and within about 2 minutes I was ready. I told him to get ready I was about to come and then I did.

I always start slow and build to a high point about the time the guy comes. This time I was surprised. He was holding back and when I stopped peaking he pinched very hard and flicked my clit very quickly. I built again and when I started coming he let loose.

The Hotel Room Part 3


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window