••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 5, 2008 (item)

The Hotel Room Part 5

Posted at 10:30 PM
Tags -- , ,

I turned the corner and smiled real big for the doorman and asked if he was ready for his tip. He laughed and said anytime. Instead of leaning over and showing him my cleavage as William had planned I walked behind the counter and when William walked around the corner I grabbed the doorman’s cock and was telling him it would only take a minute, I was real good.
To Read the rest click
here->
He was trying to back up but I would not let him. William saw what was going on and told the doorman he should do that in his office. He told him he would watch the desk as long as he did not take too long.

William was good – he was going with the flow so I tried to pull the doorman backwards and he slapped my hand away and told me his wife took care of all his needs. I asked about blowjobs and he winked at both of us and asked why we thought he married her. Once a day for 45 years – never missed one except when his mother-in-law visited – then he got two a day for putting up with her.

We all laughed and William introduced me. We shook hands and I said by the way, I pulled my jacket open to show him the logo on my work shirt. I told him Mr. Something had a problem with his Internet connection.

You could tell he was embarrassed and I told him to forget it – I get mistaken for a whore all the time and grabbed William’s hand and dragged him away. When I got to the front door I spun him around and I looked back and smiled real big at the doorman.

I grabbed William’s crotch and rubbed it. I told the doorman to meet Mr. Something’s Internet – I took real good care of it – he has a great connection and I walked out.

William hung his head and followed me and asked how he was going to explain himself. I told him not to lie. He seemed like a good guy.

We walked half way back and he mentioned that if I wanted to delay my vacation he could get it cleared.

I spun him around and told him if he ever used his influence at work to benefit me in any way I would never fuck him again. I was pissed.

He apologized. We walked a few more steps and he stopped spinning me around. He said that there was no way our secret could ever come out. I told him not to worry – he could smash me to the sidewalk and sweep me away with a snap of his fingers and few people would notice.

I would not give away his secret but he had to promise to give me a Drive-By Fuck everyday I saw him.

He smiled and said I would not like it since I didn’t like quickies. I told him if he didn’t I would not massage his prostrate ever again.

He promised I would get to do that again. I stopped and asked how we were going to do this. He did not know – he figured I would run away as soon as I found out his secret.

I laughed and told him I should but my pussy really liked his dick. I told him I was leaving in 20 minutes for the week. Call me if he wanted but I was not sure my phone worked down at the river so don’t think I was ignoring him.

He shook my hand and said he wanted to kiss me – I said only if he fucked my mouth first. He slowly put his hand on his belt buckle and told me that he was just about ready to fuck it all and drop his pants.

I told him to wait until he sold all his stocks. I walked away laughing.

When I got to my desk I had a work order for an office number I did not recognized. I had trouble finding it and when I did I thought for sure my ass was fried.

I walked in the door and a guy gayer then gay asked if he could help me. I told him I had a work order to check but a voice from the back office interrupted and told me to come in here.

I about shit my pants. William motioned me in while still talking and told me as he was closing the door that his Internet connection and internal email was slow and he wondered if someone was monitoring it but he closed the door before he finished.

He told me to sit and asked the name of the best and most discrete computer person in the company. I thought a minute and told him the guy I knew he could trust was on vacation – I asked for the afternoon to think on it.

I asked why and he told me he was pretty sure his fucking secretary, the gay fucker, had put a key-stroke recorder on his computer. He said they had laid off his last secretary because she was too old. He was going to get her back but he had to catch this fucker fucking him.

I smiled and told him to keep his asshole a little tighter – it was awfully easy getting things to go in.

He laughed until he had tears in his eyes. He told me I better pretend like I was fixing something so I checked the back of his computer and got on my hands and knees to trace his cat-5 cable and when I needed to get under his desk I asked him to roll back.

He did, I backed into the chair cubbyhole and asked him if there were any cameras in here.

He said he didn’t think so. I told him I would chance it and I unzipped him and pulled it out. He whispered my name but was really shouting and I sucked him in. He was hard in 10 seconds and came less then 3 minutes later.

I kissed the end of his dick and told him I was leaving for the day. I crawled behind him and he turned his chair and said he was going to fuck me on my knees from behind and I better protect my asshole. I told him next time and stood up.

He glared at me and started to call me something. I moved closer and asked what he was going to call me. He shook his head and I asked bitch? He didn’t respond. I asked slut? He didn’t respond. I said I know, cunt. And I walked to the front door.

He said I was right. I smiled and said I liked being a…. I opened his door and left.

I went home and packed and came to my second home. When William called the other cell phone pops put in I was confused. How the hell did he get the number? He had a tech show him how to check the numbers showed on his phone then he repeated the steps on my phone number and figured out where I had gone off network.

He found the only number that made sense and called. When pops handed me the phone I expected moms but when William told me I was the only one in the company that could tell him what to do I told him the next time he was going to be on his knees kissing and licking my ass. He told me to just wash it first and it would be his pleasure.

He thanked me for everything – said he owed me lots more – that he told the doorman to take me up on my next blowjob offer and he wanted to make sure I arrived OK.

Please call him the first time my pussy is wet after vacation and he would try to dry it off. He told me he was not stalking me, he was not possessive and he would not call me again until I called him. He was just fucking horny.

I told him his voice and the memory of earlier that morning made my legs tremble and my pussy lips swell and open up at the thought of his dick. I’d call his later.

By the way, William is the President of my division. Talk about going to the top to get what you want. And he is a really, really nice guy. Sometimes you get lucky. Wait till I tell Deni. Ha!


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window