••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 30, 2008 (item)

How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 10)

Posted at 10:40 PM
Tags -- , ,

Annie directed me to the nearest little town and I fell in love with the place on first sight.

She had me pull into the bank drive-up and she moved right next to me and leaned under my shoulder and pulled my arm around her. I started to pull back and she said please in that damn little voice all teenage girls have.
To Read the rest click
here->
She opened her purse and gave me a 20 and hollered out the door that she needed a roll of quarters, a five, five ones and a dollar worth of dimes. I started to correct her and she kissed me – almost on the mouth but more on the cheek.

I was totally surprised and speechless. I put the bill in the drawer and the guy behind the glass glared at me with daggers. I figured I had just made an enemy and I had no idea why. Annie leaned even closer and put her hand dangerously close to you know what.

More daggers as the guy said thanks for banking here and Annie counted everything - she had exactly what she asked for.

I decided that in the future I would wait for explanations instead of trying to cipher what these kids were doing. That decision has served me well over the years.

I drove away with Annie rubbing my leg and acting like she was kissing me but after I pulled out of the bank drive she put her head in my lap. She asked if he was looking and yes he was. She laughed then she kissed my leg – too damn close to you know what.

She laughed and waited a bit before sitting up and moving to her side. I did not say a word. I was not sure how much I wanted to know.

She directed me to a very large farmhouse surrounded by many outbuildings and sheds and corn as far as I could see. The farmhouse sat on a hill and you could see the elevators and water tower in the town a few miles away.

It was a beautiful scene. I followed as she walked in the back door and I saw a mudroom with several pairs of work boots and waders and tennis shoes. She checked her feet and I did too then she kicked off her shoes. So I played follow the leader.

We walked into a true country kitchen with a big commercial coffee pot and something cooking on the stove. A man about the size of a tractor stood up from the paper he was reading and spoke so softly I barely heard him.

We shook hands and he invited me to sit. Annie gave him a hug with a kiss and disappeared. He offered drinks or coffee but I was not thirsty.

He asked how I was enjoying the two women and he laughed at my expression. He said Annie has no secrets. I asked about the rest of the town and he said that BBs parents also knew but my secret would stay safe long after I left.

I wondered about the left part of that and I later found out that each mom had a history of finding new men but not keeping them very long. It was said that after we made six months a pool was started. Annie’s mom won when we hit five years – that was the longest anyone had picked. She took us all out to eat on her winnings.

At the end of ten years we took them all out to eat. But I need to return to my current story, that’s another story.

We talked about many things and Annie came back with a couple of suitcases and when I laughed she showed me that one was empty – at least for now.

Her father and I shook hands and then we heard another woman’s voice in a room close by. Annie carried the suitcases out the backdoor before I had a chance to help. But then a woman with the third set of most perfect tits I had ever seen walked into the room.

She said something to her husband and I started to turn away but he still had my hand and pointed to the woman and told me to meet his wife. She looked up, smiled, switched a robe to her left hand and held out the right hand that I shook. She had a strong grip is what I remember and her boobs bounced very firmly.

I looked her in the eyes although I did not want to and Annie came back in. She looked at her mother and put her hands on her hips and said it was not fair. Her father asked what was not fair.

I looked at Annie and saw all of her mother in her but it was the younger version – I also figured out where the young girl got her figure. And what a figure it was.

Annie said they always made her wear clothes when others were around but mom gets to go naked. Her father said he was trying to protect her from his horny employees.

Annie said she didn’t want protection. Her parents laughed and I laughed but I was nervous.

Annie broke the silence telling me it was OK for me to check her out. She meant her mom of course. Her father echoed in agreement telling me his wife liked being looked at so I did what any red blooded male would do – I looked.

She was naked – completely.

She struck a pose then turned 360 degrees and looked at me for approval. I did not see one thing wrong with this woman a little younger then me.

Her breasts were the perfect size and her ass did not sag a bit. I wondered why all the women around this area shaved their pussies but it dawned on me. It turned the guys on.

She had the skin of a baby and the face of one - absolutely beautiful. An hourglass figure - everything in perfect proportion to the rest. I felt my dick start to get hard.

Her husband told me she was even better in bed then she looked and my dick jumped again. Annie laughed and asked her father if he could proof that. He grabbed his wife and sat her on the table and started to undo his pants when Annie, in typical teenage fashion said ugh and walked out the door letting it slam.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window