••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, April 3, 2008 (item)

Cuming for a visit

Posted at 3:05 AM
Tags --

Yes I know how to spell but I guarantee you I will cum this weekend because I am going to visit for a few days.  BBs and Deni are out of state for a two week vacation and I decided they needed some alone time.  I saw pops (and moms and sweet Lisa) last weekend and pops invited me down anytime I wanted so I want.

Be down later today - I worked very late Wed and since it was hump night and today is HNT I decided to combine the two.  I had fun and the poor guy I met is wondering what happened to him - it had been a few days and he was funny and easy to like.  Ah, it felt so good and is a good story....

Be down later today.  Bye for now.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window