••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 30, 2008 (item)

Annie and Dani's Update

Posted at 3:32 AM
Tags -- , ,

Good morning - to you anyway - we are just now going to bed. Well that is not exactly true - we've been in bed since about 1am. We were still awake when our new dick (yes I did say our) called. He was at the top of the road and was not sure he was in the right place.

To Read the rest click
here->
We really need to thank pops for getting the other cell phone service and I'll thank Dani later for thinking enough to give him the number.

It turns out he is a VERY nice guy - yes he came alone (well not always) - his friend is not into girls. But he sure was especially since two of us were letting him get into us (big smile).

He does not have the biggest dick - a bit too long for Dani and a bit too short for me but as long as he cab stay hard as long as he did - well it'll be fine and he'll have many a repeat performance - we hope.

Dani gave him a 'B' for licking ability but an 'A+" for amount of cum. I gave him a 'C' for movement but he got a triple 'AAA+' when he could come and get hard again in less then five minutes. That's what I like - he liked it when Dani and I tasted each other's pussy - I also liked I he loved laying on his back and shutting up and letting me do all the work - Dani likes it too.

Play by play later. He came all over my face when I first went down on Dani. He had never seen that in person before. Guess I should have warned him - nah.

Time to sleep and let my pussy rest. At least he was able to satisfy it with quantity if not quality. It felt so good.

Nite Nite

1 Bitches:

Anonymous said...

You let a strange man come to my home? What were you thinking? Disable IM client block in firewall - I've shown you how before.

I wonder how it got turned back on. Thanks for posting all the stories. We'll be home by dinner tomorrow night and moms leave Tues morning at 4am - you can take them on the way to work - OK?

Glad you guys had fun - lov ya!

BTW - have him come back and I'll show him how to move. :))

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window