••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 5, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 14

Posted at 4:26 PM
Tags -- , ,

He started to apologize and Dani smacked his ass and told him never to apologize unless he hurt someone – he was being good – worrying about satisfying the woman before he got his own satisfaction.

He was surprised at that and he picked up the pace a little. I told him to bury himself to rest not pull out. After he did that he said it was much easier to settle down.
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani started moaning more and started to move and he was keeping pace with her. When she came he said the vibrations and contractions of her pussy overwhelmed him and he came.

Dani told him it was very good. She winked at me and then he pulled out and she told him to take a good look at his pussy.

While he did I wiped him off. He spurted a little more. I told him to keep his cock in the woman until it came out by itself – unless the woman had other plans.

He asked what plans and Dani told him to suck it or clean it off. He was surprised. Dani told him to be ready – she had lots to surprise him with.

He was still looking at her pussy but always looked at her eyes when she spoke. She told him he could touch it so he did. When he spread her inner lips apart his cum ran down her crack and I pushed the cloth under her ass.

He said wow and she asked if he like seeing his cum leak out. He looked at her nodding his head. She put a finger down and scooped some up and I did the same. He looked at me but focused on Dani when she licked her finger. Then I did the same.

He asked how it tasted and we both got some more – much more and told him good.

I looked and he was hard again. I motioned to Dani and she grabbed him by the shoulders and told him to fuck her. Fuck her right now as hard as he could until he came. Do not stop – do not pause – just fuck her.

He stuck his cock in and Dani pulled her legs up to her knees and he starting pumping her. She had to tell him harder five or six times and I told him to pound her harder. Try to hurt her. He did and after 30 seconds she came.

I told to keep going don’t stop until he buried himself in her cunt to come.

Dani’s eyes flew open and told me and him that his cock was even harder and longer then before and it felt so….but then she came again.

I told him to fuck this bitch – fuck her hard. He did and she came again. Before long she was panting and holding her breath every so often. He asked if she was OK and I told her she was perfect. Keep fucking her.

He told me he had to come and I told him to bury it in her when he did. He pounded another 2 minutes and then he buried himself and shuddered and moaned.

Dani came over and over. I told him when he was able to start pounding her again. His face was a question mark but I urged him to do it.

When Dani started to quiet down he started pounding again. I told him to keep going do not stop unless he did not get hard.

Dani yelled that he was still hard – and getting harder and she came more.

She started her panting routine and I told him harder. Her eyes flew open when he did. The sounds of two bodies fucking hard, the smacks like spanking, the sound of his cock spreading her apart and cum and juices squirting out – well that turns me on.

I moaned a little and he looked and I told him he was going to make me cum. He smiled and pounded even harder.

I pointed at Dani’s fingers – she had her fingernails dug into the back of her thighs where she was holding herself apart. I told him she did not know she was doing that. Keep fucking her –I had not seen her come like this in a while.

He fucked her and I came and Dani wrapped her legs and arms around him and dug her heels into his ass. She told him to come – she could not take much more.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window