••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 5, 2008 (item)

The Hotel Room Part 4

Posted at 10:23 PM
Tags -- ,

I walked up to the front desk and I realized I had no idea who to ask for. I slowed down and pulled out my cell phone to make a call but the deskman saw me and glanced at the clock and said right on time. Mr. Something or rather was waiting in apartment 401. The something or other sounded familiar but the he leaned over the counter close to me and said normally women like me used the side entrance to hide their arrival.
To Read the rest click
here->
I smiled and told him that as soon I as got done fucking mister I’d come back and give him a blowjob and I walked to the elevator shaking my ass again. I pushed the button and looked back and shook my finger at him.

He told me he would be waiting. He had to be 60 or more. The elevator opened and I hit number 4.

When I walked off there was a sign that said 401.but no arrows or anything. I turned left to look down a long hall lined with pictures and tables with flowers.

I looked the other way and there he was holding what looked like a towel. I said hi and he came up with a hello then unfastened my jeans and turned me around.

I looked back and he let the towel drop showing me his hard-on. He told me to pull my pants down and bend over. I did and he jammed his cock in me, grabbed my hips and fucked me very hard.

I came once then twice and when he came I came a third time. When he started to go soft he pulled out, bent and picked up the towel and told me to stand straight. He wiped my pussy and waited for the cum to drip out then wiped his cock off.

He pulled his pants up and indicated I should turn right. He took my elbow and guided me to a room full of good smells. He helped me remove my jacket and hung it in a closet.

Then gripping my elbow gently he led me to the next room that had a very fancy dining table.

He sat me at one end and he sat right beside me on the side. He pulled the top off a bowl and I wolfed down some French onion soup.

When we both finished – he finished before I did - he placed another dish with a metal warmer on top in my place and pulled the top off.

It was grilled chicken breast with a yummy white sauce and three or four large carrots and several French style green beans. It was absolutely fabulous.

For desert we had a frozen thing that was like ice cream but mush tastier and more like sherbet then ice cream. It had three or four drizzles of hot chocolate on it. It was the best part of the meal.

When I was done he offered me coffee. It was top grade and perfectly brewed. I told him to tell the cook it was fabulous. He said thank you and I asked if he had cooked it. He said all of it in his own kitchen.

He told me this was his home. Now about three things hit me at once. The furniture is this room was worth more then I had made in my life.

Two, the china the coffee was in along with the coffee would probably cost me a week’s wages.

Third, his apartment, if it really was the entire fourth floor (I asked and yes he said, his condo included the entire fourth floor) then I must have totally fucked up taking him to the class of hotel I did.

He laughed when he saw my face. I blushed and he said there was one other fucking thing he should do when he takes a strange girl home from the bar.

I asked what that was? He said trade names, Jeni. I laughed and realized I did not know his name.

Then I caught on and asked how he knew my name. He chuckled and told me not to get mad. He pulled a piece of paper from somewhere and read my full name, my complete address including 10 digit zip code, my social security number, my drivers license number, my home phone number then it got weird.

He read all my work phones and cell phones, what workgroup I was with, my desk number, my current salary, my last raise date, my first day of work at my present position, my first day of work for the company, my 401K balance, my profit sharing balance and he topped it off with my sister’s name and phone number.

I must have been sitting there with my mouth open. He stood up and held out his hand and introduced himself as William Something.

I almost fell out of my chair and saw all chance of my future with this company fly away.

He sat down laughing his ass off. He handed me a sheet with his name on top and all the same information about him he had just read about me.

When I saw his salary I asked why we didn’t have steaks and cognac for lunch – I felt gypped. He laughed and told me I could not have alcohol for lunch and steak would be too much for lunch.

He’d give me both for supper that evening. I told him I couldn’t grace him with my presence - I was going out of town for the next week – a forced vacation. He frowned and told me he had planned how he was going to abuse me and turn me into his slave this weekend.

I recognized the hoax and told him that I only wore the most expensive jewel studded collars and if he was going to abuse me he had to leave hundreds on the counter before he left.

We both laughed and I told him about the cigarette guy and his doorman. He came up with a plan for the doorman and I expanded it without telling him. Darn I was brazen these days.

He looked at his watch and I told him I had time for a 5 minute Drive-By-Fuck and I dropped my pants and bent over the table and told him to fuck his slut.

He stepped out his pants and slammed me. In five minutes he came. I was more then satisfied but he was still hard. He said one more time. I told him to fuck his slut again. He told me I was not a slut – I was a whore and I was his perfect whore and he nailed me. This time when I felt him start to come I pushed him back, dropped to my knees and blew him.

He filled my mouth again and again. More come then I had swallowed in a long time. When he was done I told him it was the perfect after lunch drink.

He laughed. We got dressed and headed downstairs using what he called the service elevator that was plusher then the front elevator. He showed me how to get to the front desk and told me he would wait one minute.

The Hotel Room Part 5


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window