••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 5, 2008 (item)

Update From Pops

Posted at 11:25 PM
Tags --

Well we have two new visitors and from the sounds of things they are a hit with the girls. I am sure glad the girls like older men. I would almost say Jeni is in love but I know it is just lust. She spent two hours on the phone with BBs today telling her all about it. BBs told me she was happy she had made a new friend even if it was her big boss.
To Read the rest click
here->

Friday afternoon I told the girls that before the guys could visit I needed certain pieces of information and I was going to run a quick background check and a credit check. They called and got the information without any problem and by three we had two guests coming.

I made the girls clean house and make a grocery run and put on conservative clothes. That was the biggest fight - the clothes.

I took our guests to my favorite watering hole for two reasons. First to warn them about the trap they had walked in to and second to have my friends check them out. After we had a few drinks my buddy 'string' - I have no idea why they call him that - introduced himself to William and asked if he would play a game of pool. William took the bait.

William actually kicked butt for a few games but then I told string to quit fucking with him. String won five hundred dollars from William. When William gave up string tried to return the money - he had tricked William.

William asked how bad a player he was. String was truthful and William asked if string would teach him. He said hell yes. So William told him to keep the 500 as a down payment for lessons. His first lesson is next Saturday at noon.

Adam played horseshoes on the lighted pits and did a real good job. Larry came up and told me he was a good kid. When we were all seated having a nitecap (at 8PM). I asked Adam about his arrest at 18. He did not blink and told us both the whole story. When he was done William gave him the name of a lawyer that could get his record cleared.

I told them both that Adam had told the story exactly as the sheriff had told me except the part about the mother not wanting to press charges because her 17 year old daughter had done this before and she hoped this episode would teach her a lesson.

All the guys at the bar thought he had gotten a bum rap. One asked were the girl was and he told them she was dancing at a strip club in Nevada right off the strip. The guys are planning a Vega trip and wants pictures to make sure they get the right girl. Adam asked what they were planning and I touched him arm and told him to be quiet. They would not answer him anyway.

On the way home he asked if they were serious and I told him they were just kidding. I am not sure - I keep out of anything I hear in there.

When we got home the girls asked how it went and I told them the jury was still out. I wanted to fuck with them at least one more day. The girls left the guys alone but they both were waited on hand and foot at breakfast.

I heard Annie had first dibs on William. I think Jeni might have something to say about that. At noon I relented and yelled at everyone that is was time for a group meeting.

The guys were not sure what was going to happen but that it was good. William said he felt like a teenager asking a father to date his daughter. I told him that was about right.

The girls gathered. I could tell they were very nervous. And they were very horny. They absolutely hated wearing underwear and worse yet showing almost no skin. They looked almost Amish like. They had all taken showers and shaved things as close as they could and done their hair.

It was funny and I tried not to laugh. I told the guys I was really sorry but I was not sure they were ready to join our life style. The girls all looked sad and broken hearted. I said that I was doing just fine keeping up with their needs. I didn't need their help.

I said that moms usually helped make this decision but since they were busy I felt very uncomfortable about giving the guys to the wolves without their support. I thought Jeni was going to cry.

Then Dani noticed the guys were trying not to laugh. She nudged Annie and Lisa and they looked at me real close and then Jeni called me a mother fucker and threw the first thing she got her hands on. A bottle of Jack. William stepped up and caught it in mid air. He turned to me and asked if I supported corporal punishment. I handed him my ping pong paddle and told him it worked best on bare ass.

He headed for Jeni but stopped in mid-stride. He was disoriented because he could not figure out where to look first. Adam said it best. Fuck me he said.

See the girls have to own the fastest record for disrobing. They were all stark naked - and smiling like the sluts they are - posing for the guys. I laughed and laughed. William started for Jeni but she held up her hand and said no closer until they followed the rules.

I laughed harder and William and Adam looked at me and I said rules are rules. They both disrobed and they both had extreme hard-ons. I told them it gets easier after three or four weeks.

I laughed some more and Annie pointed at me and I dropped my shorts. Both William and Adam turned to look but Dani and Lisa grabbed Adam and led him away and Jeni grabbed William by his dick and Annie touched his ass and told him if he hit her right there three or four times she would come forever.

They led them up the stairs. I warned the guys they were in trouble but not to worry, Lisa was a cardio nurse and knew quite a bit about getting dicks up. I laughed as they disappeared.

You can see what I've been doing all day. Quite a few stories posted. The girls have not needed me - and I am glad - I was getting tired of being the only dick around here. I never thought I would say that.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window