••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, March 31, 2008 (item)

Annie's Update

Posted at 5:33 AM
Tags -- , ,

I can not sleep. I'm cramping and feeling so bloated and very grouchy. Dani told me to take a midol (which do not help me) but I had a few whiskey's and found that editing pops stories keep me unfocused on my problems.
To Read the rest click
here->
Damn this is going to be a bad month for my deep cleaning. As Dani says better this than nine months of hell followed by 18 years raising a person just like myself. I am pretty sure I will not ever have kids. I'm glad mom and pop do not read this - or do they? They seem to have a few hidden secrets that I will need to quiz them about.

So anyway, I was productive and distracted and finished posting pops story. Do you know how much fun it can be to remember the things first hand you are reading about?

I have been told by several women that masturbating when you are cramping bad can ease the pain and suffering. Thinking about me bent over on the bed holding my ass apart while pops shaved my asshole - well I'm sort of horny.

Anyone want to come operate the remote control vibrator I bought in Kansas City? It's really cool and I think this is a perfect time to try it out.

Good night all and I hope you all wake up to a wonderful day. And if not grab the nearest partner and fuck their brains out - it will be a wonderful day.

PS. (Nope - pops does not lie - about anything)


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window