••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, March 31, 2008 (item)

How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 13)

Posted at 2:51 AM
Tags -- , , ,

They were both laughing hard when I pulled off to the side of the road and got out. As I walked around the front of the car I pulled my belt off my pants. I glanced at Annie and she was wide-eyed and trying to get over Dani to the other side.
To Read the rest click
here->
I reached her door and grabbed her arm through the window and gently pulled her out of the car through the window. Dani immediately started apologizing and Annie was trembling and asked what I was going to do and started apologizing.

I sat her gently down on her feet and she pulled her dress up and down at the same time and leaned against the car protecting her ass.

Dani had opened the door and was trying to get between us. I started laughing – I just could not help it. I told them that one of these days they would learn that I had a mean streak – a very big mean streak and if they pushed me too far I would show it to them.

They were both smiling in relief and then Dani turn around, bent over and pulled her panties down. Annie saw and did the same thing. I got them both with the belt twice.

It left a bright red streak on their butts. They covered up, turned their butts away from me and backed against the car. They both had tears in their eyes. I told them the owed me two more apiece.

They said no – a belt was half. I agreed and they gently took their seats in the car. Dani leaned against me and apologized again – they were just having fun.

Annie explained her and my relationship and I told Dani it was the same for her. She wondered what the limits were. I told her no limits – she could ask whatever she wanted – but that meant I could too.

They both thought about that for about two miles and Dani turned to Annie and asked what the first question should be.

Annie whispered in her ear and Dani giggled then she whispered in Annie’s ear. They both giggled.

Dani cleared her throat and wanted to know if they both had nice butts. I immediately said yes.

Annie asked if her mother had made me horny. I said yes. Dani asked if seeing Annie’s privates made me horny. I said no it made me mad. Annie asked why and I said because they were off limits.

Dani asked if Annie had nice boobs. Affirmative, the fourth best pair in the county. They didn’t ask but Dani correctly guessed the order and the names of the other pairs.

They sat quietly for a while and asked if I was horny all the time. I did not answer and Annie started to say something but corrected herself and reminded Dani that if I did not answer it did not mean yes or no or maybe. It meant that I did not want to answer.

Dani asked if I ever would answer that question and I said sometime. She seemed content with that.

We drove in silence for a few more minutes and I asked Annie about the bank fellow. She did not answer but Dani started and I stopped her. Only the person asked could answer unless they directed another person to answer. Annie never said a word.

She did finally tell Dani what she had done and Dani thought it was great but neither gave me a clue.

When we got home they both pulled off their panties and lifted their skirts to show momtoo the damage.

She asked who the fuck had done that. They told her the f and p word were two swats and private skin was 4.

And they left. I explained what had happened and she was laughing so hard she could not answer the phone when it rang. Mom asked me how Annie’s mom’s pussy was.

I told her I didn’t try it. She could not believe it – one of the best looking women in the county and I turned it down? When momtoo had quieted she heard the story from mom and they had a good laugh.

After she hung up the phone she asked my version. She smiled the whole time and asked if I watched them fuck – I said I left right as it started and heard a few things but got to the car and had to deal with Annie.

She laughed again and told me to go tell the girls to get dressed properly – they had a wake to go to. When I walked into Dani’s bedroom they were laying naked on the bed.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window