••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, April 2, 2008 (item)

Annie's Daily Update

Posted at 6:00 PM
Tags --

Another fun day with technology. Pops says I am a better programmer then the people who wrote his firewall - and that is saying something since I do not know how to program. Dani has writer's block - that what she says - but the story has already been written - at least in real life - her brain has shutdown - she can't write the story from her mind.

If she is not happy with her attempt she's going to tell me or pops and we'll try to write it.

So pops is still playing around (in more ways then one). I had to replace the batteries in my egg (they don;t last long do they?) and I have not seen the remote since this morning - I know that one of them (Pops, Lisa or Dani) has it - someone likes to start on high mode and gradually go to low which drives me crazy because I want more.

I am so horny I'd probably fuck the first guy that walks in the door. Dani wants to try it WITH a dick at the same time. She ordered five of them this morning from the same lady that waited on me. One for Lisa, one for herself, one for BBS and one for Jeni - the other will be a backup. I really do like it - too much. Of course I love being horny all the time - this thing is almost better then foreplay - I did say almost.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window