••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, March 31, 2008 (item)

How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 15)

Posted at 4:13 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , , ,

She told them to lean over farther and spread their legs farther – I was turned away – it was not proper for me to be staring at their privates. Mom nudged me and pointed – they had spread their feet about two inches apart.
To Read the rest click
here->
I had to stop myself from laughing out loud. Mom had a big grin and told me to make sure each ass was bright red top to bottom. She also told me to take turns but let them guess who got it next – one might get it four times before the other got one.

She left the room and the girls were very anxious looking over their shoulders frequently but I was turned away and just saw their movements out of the corner of my eye.

One of them started to talk and the other told me to stop delaying – let’s get it over with – she had homework to do.

Momtoo laughed – we did not know she had been listening in the next room. She came in and told me to get started – she was anxious too. I swung the belt in a fast arch and it whistled. Both girls flinched. Momtoo smacked her hands together and both girls jumped then looked at each other.

I swung the belt again and momtoo smacked her hands together. Both girl’s eyes flew open to look at the other. They both had a question mark on their face and I swung the belt again and momtoo smacked her hands. The girls did not close their eyes this time and they both turned to find the adults trying not to laugh.

They got pissed – not a little – I mean PISSED. Then I hit Annie one semi-hard smack and Dani another. They both jumped and squealed. I asked if they wanted more and they both said no.

Momtoo pulled their skirts down and started to pick up all the bags. Mom came in talking on the phone again and then she handed it to Annie. The fear in her eyes frightened me. Then she handed me the phone and said shit.

I listened – it was dial a prayer. Moms were laughing so hard and finally Dani and Annie saw the humor.

Momtoo asked me if I liked looking at their privates. Mom came over and grabbed my dick and said I sure did and left the room. Annie and Dani flipped out and told Mom that behavior was unacceptable. She came back into the room, picked up the belt, handed it to me, and turned around, pulled her scrubs down and bent over.

I smacked her twice – very hard. She screamed loudly. The marks left were un-believable. She told me later she came a little – mom likes to be spanked – it did not even hurt.

The girls could not believe their eyes and they both involuntarily rubbed their butts. Momtoo yelled at me and gave mom a hug. Mom smiled at her so that the girls could not see and momtoo called me a few choice names.

She gathered the girls and their packages and left. Mom came over and grabbed my dick again. I asked why she had told them it was hard. She said she was just being a brat and having fun.

I wondered whom Annie and Dani got it from.

School started and I did not see the girls much. In fact the first weekend they both had school functions so moms and I drove to my home. We spent the first day in bed and the second visiting the corporate office and meeting all the people momtoo knew only over the phone. She told me none of them looked as she imagined.

I got caught up on what little paper work I had and had a swift meeting to discuss our next upgrade and I was done. Momtoo could not believe I had been away for three weeks and that I was already caught up.

It was a slow time for us and I had learned how to delegate a long time ago. We visited with my friends and they both fucked one of my best friends.

He told them it was the best he ever had. They told me he was terrible. They never did him again.

We talked about the girl’s behavior with a couple of my friends in the mental health field and were assured this was not unusual behavior for teenage girls.

We should be worried when they start spending more time with boys than each other.

Momtoo was horny the whole time non-stop. She said she had no pressure or worries here. Mom let her have her fun but still got hers too. All I knew was that I had found the best thing for me.

One night we visited a watering hole on the lake. A young girl (30ish) I knew came in from boating wearing a thong with a see-through wrap. Mom told her she loved her wrap and thong (and later her ass). The girl asked what moms were to me. They told her they were just visiting. When they asked why she told them she had tried to date me a couple of years ago but I had a steady girlfriend.

Moms assured her they could get her in my bed and told her they were gay. After several drinks momtoo and the girl went out to share a smoke and the girl confessed she had once slept with a woman and she really enjoyed it. Momtoo got her entire sexual history. She had tried a threesome four or five times with both 2 men and 2 women and had not decided if she liked it.

She did not like the emotional pitfalls that could and did develop. Momtoo asked if she had ever tried swinging. The girl seemed interested.

They came back in and moms made a bathroom call. Momtoo whispered to me to flirt with her and rub my dick against her. Of course I did. By the time they got back her nipples were sticking through her top like bullets.

Mom and the girl went out next and they were gone for about 10 minutes while momtoo filled me in. I thought they wanted to fuck her. No, they wanted to watch me fuck her.

When they came back the girl looked at me with wide-open eyes and ordered a shot. Then another and yet another. But she did not go over the top. She seemed completely sober when she hugged me sticking her nipples in my chest and tried to stick her pussy in my pelvis.

She asked if I really thought I could handle them all. I said that I could at least do her – they would take care of each other. She looked at momtoo and got a smile and nod.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window