••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, April 3, 2008 (item)

I'm back (In terminator voice)

Posted at 3:10 PM
Tags --

I'm here - it felt so good to lose my clothes as I walked to the great room. Dani reminded me I should always make sure no one is here or at least warn them I'm here. Five minutes earlier the neighbor was here - I would have given him a heart attack.
To Read the rest click
here->
If there is a bunch of junk above this message just ignore it - pops is testing something on the blog. Annie advised me that pops claimed me as his for today and tomorrow so I invited them all to join us.

Pops just smiled and Annie realized she had been had.

Pops likes to watch me when I am with the girls. Last time I told him to take video and about 10 minutes after I got here he pulled out his new HI-DEF digital video cam - it is really neat. So I figure I'll be a movie star before the day is up.

But first I want to write a story about the other night. See if I can still write. Dani's in a bad mood - she can't write anything that sounds good to her. Hope it is not catching.

It is really good to be back - about the only place I can be myself without fear of criticism or judgment. And I can drink all I want whenever I want and will always have a drinking buddy and/or fuck buddy. It is great. A perfect getaway.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window