••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 4, 2008 (item)

Absent Minded

Posted at 4:18 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

This is a story about my trip to town one morning. Lisa had called and needed someone to pick up some medicine at the local pharmacy before it closed. She and pops would be on their way home later but would not make it in time. I forgot what I was doing and well that is the story.
To Read the rest click
here->
It started innocent enough – I had dressed that morning anticipating a trip to the bank and post office. The bank employees are a very cute guy and girl at the drive-up and I always liked to give they a show. We all enjoyed it and I did not have any misconception about what they thought. They knew I was showing them ‘things’ for their pleasure.

So my outfit included a short skirt and a mid-riff top cut in a very low V-Neck. The top’s material was very thin and when I stretched either arm up one of my boobies would fall out and when I covered it the other became visible. I had practiced many times.

The skirt had extra padding in the hem so that when I swung around it would fly up showing my ass or pussy – sometimes both if the angle was right.

I pulled my hair back and added a few curls here and there and put on the barest makeup. I was ready.

My first stop is the post office. The postmaster is a 65 year-old woman that has been there for 40 years. She has two granddaughters my age and we always trade family news and the latest town gossip. She thinks moms are the greatest and loves pops - he always flirts with her.

I usually have a cup of coffee with her and talk between customers. Her biggest news was the loss of one of her granddaughter’s stepdaughters. A drunk driver had killed her. The stepdaughter had just gotten her drivers license and was on the way home from work. It was 2:30 in the afternoon. It was heartbreaking news. I made myself a note to send a card and flowers.

My next stop was the bank but when I pulled up two older ladies were working the booth. My ‘audience’ had gotten married the weekend before and was on their honeymoon which made me smile but these ladies would have a heart attack if they saw something and probably tell everyone on their gossip list so I was very careful.

As I was pulling out an older man waited for me to pull out before he continued his walk across the drive. As I pulled out he said something with a smile on his face and I stopped and stuck my head out the window. He walked to my window and told me it was so nice I should have the top down.

I noticed he re-positioned himself and it dawned on me he was either looking down my top or my skirt was pulled up. I pulled my shoulders together to get my cleavage just right and spread my legs. He moved again for a better look and we chatted about the weird weather for about a minute.

I said goodbye and drove across the street to the pharmacy. I could not tell if he had a hard on but I had gotten my exhibition fetish out of my system.

I decided I needed a different shade of blush – something redder and I also decided to get the cards I needed for birthdays and condolences and congratulations to the newly weds.

As I started to get out of the car I noticed the old guy coming across the street. I stuck one leg out and then turned back into the car like I was getting something. I knew he would not be able to see any detail but he would at least be able to look at the legs of a young lady spread far apart with a short skirt on.

When I finally got out he smiled real big and I asked if he was following me. He said yes, I was very pretty and if he was 50 years younger he would do more then follow. I smiled and laughed with him and he held the door as I went in.

I knew the lady behind the pharmacy counter and we chatted for a few minutes. The old guy came up behind me and she told me to let her get his medicine real quick. I told her I was glad because he was stalking me. She looked kind of funny at me and he explained.

We all had a good laugh. He took his medicine and told me he was going to the card section to get some cards but he also figured he better check his blood pressure. He told me we could reverse rolls.

I teased him for a minute and told him I was also going to the card section but first I had to get some makeup in case he wanted to find me and I already knew my blood pressure was high – he was so cute and sexy I told him. He blushed and walked away shaking his head.

The pharmacist gave me the info – his wife had died 2 years ago last weekend and most of his family had moved away. He was alone most of the time and he was a real sweetheart. He also made the best coffee in town – he was in charge of refreshments and snacks at all the town meetings and festivals.

One warning – when I tell you I am going card shopping always ask how many I am going to buy. Use my answer to decide if you want to join me. The card section is my favorite place in any store. I take my time and always get the perfect card for whatever the occasion is.

Today I had at least 6 cards to buy – it might take me two hours. Before I could drive, moms or pops would drop me off at the card store and they would run the rest of their errands and usually read a book in the car for a while waiting for me to finish. Don’t rush me because I will slow down just to piss you off.

But first a quick look at makeup. The blush was near the bottom of the shelves and I squatted down keeping my legs together and checking that the back of my skirt was covering my ass. I also made sure the twins were showing just the cleavage and not my nipples.

The old guy came past twice and each time he did I had to move a little to the left or right and of course my legs came apart – and out of the corner of my eye I could see him watching but when I looked up at him he was always looking in my eyes – with a smile. The third time I stood up and asked if he could help me.

Absent Minded – Part 2


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window