••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 4, 2008 (item)

Absent Minded – Part 4

Posted at 10:21 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

I stood up and went to him and straddled him lifting my skirt to give him a good look. Then I stuck my tits in his face. I asked if he was a tits or ass man. He smiled and said both.
To Read the rest click
here->
I reached in his shirt pocket and put his glasses on his face then pulled my top off over my head. He looked and licked his lips. I rubbed my pussy against him but he didn’t feel hard. I hoped he would be capable again.

I grabbed his hands and had him cup my tits. Then he started to kiss them but stopped and looked. I told him to suck them. He did while massaging them and my nipples got really hard. He moaned and I felt his cock getting hard. After a few minutes I stood up and made him stand up.

I pushed his chair back farther and bent over in front of him and told him I needed attention too and let my skirt drop. He touched me then kissed me then licked me while he squeezed my ass. When I was sopping wet I turned around and made him stand up and pulled his shorts down. This time he kicked them off and I bent over the table and told him to fuck me.

He was long and hard. He got a few inches in me and ran out of room. He pushed harder and I asked him to be careful. He pulled back and pumped me a few times then it seemed like his legs gave out.

I turned and pushed into his chair and straddled him sitting on his cock. I let it slowly enter me and I told him to suck my tits. I rode him and came. He got harder and started lifting his hips. I told him to go easy – I wanted to come again and he held steady while I fucked myself.

I asked how he liked it and he quit sucking my tit long enough to say wonderful. I started bouncing on him harder and filling myself up completely. When I came the next time I felt him let lose and we held each other till we were done.

He had tears again and I wiped his eyes. He was going soft so I got up and got on my knees and sucked him all the way in my mouth.

I sucked him hoping he would get hard but he didn’t. He apologized and I said I had all afternoon. He looked surprised.

He started to cover up and I told him that was not allowed as long as I was naked. I liked to look too. He brought me a washcloth and I washed him first then spread my legs for him. He was so gentle and he told me he wished his wife had shaved too.

I asked if he had ever seen one before and he laughed and said today was full of firsts. The first time he had sex with someone younger them him.

The first time someone had swallowed my - he turned red again, the first time someone had rode him while he was sitting up and the first time he had seen a woman naked in bright light.

He thought a few minutes and said the first time he saw a shaved in person, the first time he had been seduced by a woman and the first time she had seen a woman’s privates in public. The first time he had sex with a woman on the first day he knew her.

I asked how many women he had fucked. He told me two – including me. I was not surprised. I asked him about any other firsts and he shook his head and was not sure.

I spread my legs and pointed to my pussy and said repeat after me – pussy. He blushed but said it. I turned around and pointed at my ass and said ass. He repeated. I spread my cheeks apart and said asshole and he blushed and I had to urge him on.

I turned back around and pulled my lips apart and said clit, then my boobs and said tits. I pointed at his cock and said cock and to his balls as balls.

I told him we had just fucked and I had sucked his cock. Earlier I had given him a blowjob. He repeated it all and I said from now on we talked the same language.

I sat on the table and lifted my legs high and wide. I rubbed my asshole then rubbed my taint. His cock jumped. I told him this was my taint. He looked confused and I said taint pussy and taint ass.

He laughed and laughed.

We sat and drank some more coffee and he said he thought of another first – first time a woman has sucked his cock after he had cum in her pussy.

It was so cute when he blushed and I laughed and told him that was perfect. He kept stealing glances at my pussy and tits. I asked if he had a digital camera. When he asked why I told him. He came back and I posed for him. I put fingers in every hole and had him snap me with his dick in my mouth. I laid on my back and my stomach, bent over the table and bent down to touch the floor.

He took 122 pictures. He had a semi and I asked if he was horny. He said yes. I told him to take me to bed. On the way I grabbed my cell phone out of my purse.

We laid on the bed and he kissed my tits then stomach and my pussy lips. I spread my legs but he was not sure he wanted to eat my pussy. Then I figured it out. I told him if I was going to eat his cum and mine after he fucked me it was the least he could do.

He thought and smiled and dove in. He was very good at it and made me come within 5 minutes. By now his cock was long and hard. I put it beside my face and used the camera in my phone to take a picture and sent it to Annie.

I laid back and asked what he was going to do. He cleared his throat and told me he was going to stick his cock in my pussy and fuck me. He’d rub my taint if I wanted and he hoped I blew him in the end.

He was going to suck my tits so hard I would cum. And he would not stop fucking me until I made him.

He climbed on and stuffed his cock in me. He did fuck me good. I came many times and he showed no sign of slowing. I told him to rub my taint and he did then I told him to put his finger in my ass. He paused and then he did it perfectly.

When his first knuckle was in I told him that finger went in nowhere else until he washed it and I told him to fuck my asshole.

When I came a few minutes later he could not believe it. It told him to keep fucking me and he asked me to ride him.

We changed places and I reminded him to play with my ass and to fuck my ass once in a while with his finger. I played with my tits and let him kiss and suck them once in a while.

I remembered something Annie had taught me and I stood up to my feet. I squatted down and told him to hold his dick up so I could sit on it. I sat down until I felt him run out of room.

I told him that was all I could take – anything more and it hurt. He understood and told me he would be careful. It told him to wrap his hand around his cock’s base. I sat back down and his hand prevented him from going too deep.

I told him to hang on – it was time for me to fuck him good. I lifted all the way up then impaled him and starting fucking him hard. I reminded him to not move his hand.

After ten minutes he warned me he was almost ready. When I felt him shiver I came off and had his cock in my throat when he let loose. He came much more this time and several times. He lifted his head and watched me blow him.

When I had it all he fell back and told me he had never cum that hard before. I told him he filled my mouth. He was surprised.

I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned us both and told him it was time for me to go. He told me that I was right – he was sure he was done for the day. I immediately started to get on my knees to suck him and he stopped me. He told me he was not challenging me. I grinned and said OK.

He helped me get dressed and I helped him and kissed his cock and him as I did. He is fixing me supper next Monday for my birthday. I told him to make plenty because I like to eat like I fuck. He said he would make enough for ten. I told him three helpings would be plenty.

I told him I would have another surprise for him. I also told him that if he fucked anybody else he MUST use a condom. He told me he would save it all for me. I also ask that he not kiss and tell. He said it was all his secret.

He does not know it but I’m bringing Annie with me next week for his surprise. She’ll be able to add to his firsts list.

It will be a great time for all.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window